*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/portfolio/view/maddies1995
maddies1995's Portfolio!
Registered Author
Since September 2, 2013
22 Recognitions
Hi! I'm a college student who should be doing her homework but is instead changing things in her story. I should be sleeping, it's probably 3 am right now. I adore writing and I won't bite you unless you're made of mint chocolate chip ice cream. I like to write, and the characters in my brain seem to have no regard for the fact that I have a life and needs like food, sleep, and human company. I'm appreciative of all reviews, including compliments, comments, and soul wrenching criticisms that make me cry for three days huddled in a corner. (Please try to limit these though or my friends may become concerned.) Keep writing! :)
PORTFOLIO  
    Rated: 13+ · Emotional · #2080625
    Amidst a time of grieving, a couple finds that what they need is right in front of them.
    Rated: E · Family · #2079159
    It's all fun and games until you lose a Lightsaber battle with a chair.
    Rated: E · Comedy · #2077115
    A competition between two parents gets out of hand, but the results aren't they expected.
    Rated: E · Drama · #2075105
    Sometimes the ones we love reject us, no matter how hard we try. How cruel.
    Rated: E · Horror/Scary · #2060791
    "Monster" can mean something different to everyone. Written for my school newspaper.
    Rated: 13+ · Arts · #2059451
    If characters were able to talk, what would they say? A story on having faith as a writer.
    Rated: E · Emotional · #2058831
    If we make the wrong choice, it changes our lives. A short story on letting go of the one.
    Rated: 13+ · Romance/Love · #2057701
    Sometimes the representations of our past can remind us why we look forward to the future.
    Rated: 13+ · Other · #1976597
    The city of Los Angeles isn’t all glitter. There, wild things roam and shadows reign.
    Rated: 13+ · Romance/Love · #1961957
    A Short story about loss and recovery. You're never truly alone.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/portfolio/view/maddies1995