*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/portfolio/view/mkartntwr
mkartntwr's Portfolio!
Registered Author
Since January 8, 2010
37 Recognitions
Durand Seay, Architect, Artist An award recognized architectural career, blending 30 years of experience with creative talent to deliver a diversity of building types: historical restoration/preservation, custom residential, commercial, educational, military, hospitality, corporate, and community planning. With a heritage of architecture: father’s father a finish carpenter, furniture maker; father an architect and civil engineer, and brother an architect, I present a legacy of knowledge and understanding of architecture that transcends just the physical. This is my journey to enhance people’s lives.
PORTFOLIO  
    Rated: E · Experience · #1650506
    Mary wanted to add onto her old family home and she hired her an architect to help.
    Rated: E · Home/Garden · #1642787
    Simplicity of line will always remain classic in design.
    Rated: E · Home/Garden · #1640110
    "Are we there yet" or "where do we go" answered through architecture design.
    Rated: E · Pets · #1639046
    The loss of a pet reminds us of unconditional love and expectations.
    Rated: E · Cultural · #1636912
    Human nature for protecting our backs, discover how this drives architecture design.
    Rated: E · Home/Garden · #1635956
    Discover a definition of kitchen and how it imparts the heart of the home.
    Rated: E · Home/Garden · #1635773
    The porch becomes the defining element to what it means to live there.
    Rated: E · Home/Garden · #1634377
    The importance of allowing an architect to assist in selecting a site to build our homes.
    Rated: E · Home/Garden · #1634190
    Taking you on a journey to understand how light determines residential design.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/portfolio/view/mkartntwr