*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/portfolio/view/muse4u
muse4u's Portfolio!
Registered Author
Since August 8, 2010
104 Recognitions
Faith is a gift - I've been granted such by way of a *Star*Rising Star*Star* If grace had a name it would be fyn *Angel* - my mentor, who makes the heavens shine a littler brighter and blesses us all.
I share this star with many adorned and not, for WDC has many constellations simply waiting to be born. Let others lift you and grant you *Bird*wings*Bird* to journey with courage, generosity, and honesty. Please consider joining "WdC SuperPower Reviewers Group [E] - where angels are abundant and stars are found everyday.
PORTFOLIO  
    Rated: E · Religious · #1863274
    Charity is a choice and vision is what we decide we will make of our life.
    Rated: E · Contest Entry · #1863089
    Contest entry for Hawk's Vocabulary Contest
    Rated: E · Inspirational · #1858649
    For Dayo who asked, Fyn who will fly, and the other Angels among us who to dare to dream.
    Rated: E · Spiritual · #1732512
    Snow is magical but it is the gift of love that brings angels to life.
    Rated: E · Contest Entry · #1701962
    The journey we choose to take is often much more than the destination.
    Rated: E · Nature · #1700285
    When we respect nature and nurture it, the gift is ours.
    Rated: E · Cultural · #1697650
    Only in embracing diversity at a soul level can we claim the world as we envision it.
    Rated: E · Spiritual · #1697461
    Bryna Ericksen shares a gift for healing, growth, and wacky friendships in the northwoods.
    Rated: E · Spiritual · #1697405
    May angels touch you - God inspire you - and empathy engulf you.
    Rated: E · Spiritual · #1697379
    While all writing is inspired the gift is in that which dwells with the receiver
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/portfolio/view/muse4u