*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/portfolio/view/rc3056
rc3056's Portfolio!
Registered Author
Since November 19, 2002
105 Recognitions
Hello. My name is Rick Capone. I am currently a retired freelance writer and photographer living in Versailles, Ky., just a few miles west of Lexington. All told, I've been in the writing and editing business for 25 years now. I even published my first book in 2014, "The History of Old Friends: A Home for Retired Thoroughbreds." It is about a Thoroughbred retirement farm where I am a volunteer. As a horse lover, writing the book was the proverbial labor of love, as I got to tell the stories of many of the horses that live on the farm. I'm not as active here as I used to be, but I thank you for reading my past stories.
PORTFOLIO  
    Rated: 18+ · Action/Adventure · #948118
    Short stories on an action character named Tucker.
    Rated: 13+ · Western · #751372
    Left for dead, Jim Stone prepared to seek justice for his family's murder.
    Rated: E · Tribute · #622738
    A tribute to the seven heroic astronauts of the space shuttle Columbia.
    Rated: E · Animal · #598281
    A tribute in words and a photo in memory of my pet cat, Casey.
    Rated: E · Animal · #598275
    A photo of Casey.
    Rated: E · Sports · #587063
    One day was all it took to know my golfing destiny. Enjoy!
    Rated: E · Animal · #575662
    My pet cat, Casey, took his first bath by accident, which led to an interesting night.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/portfolio/view/rc3056