*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/portfolio/view/shankha
shankha's Portfolio!
Registered Author
Since November 4, 2010
41 Recognitions
I am a young Indian brought up at Kolkata, the land of Rabindranath Tagore and Satyajit Ray I had an inherent inspiration to write almost anything right from my childhood. I Iove watching the social changes around and feel the involvement of nature in our life and jot them down as and when comfortable. I love to visit new historical places too. I am here to share some of my pieces and read even more. Would be glad to receive some reviews. Cheers and Happy Living.
PORTFOLIO  
    Rated: E · Inspirational · #1806887
    How much we can learn from our own clan--the Humans.
    Rated: E · Philosophy · #1806882
    how variedly we could've or probably would ,define existence NOW, and for times to come.
    Rated: E · Personal · #1738603
    Dedicated to my nurse-fiancée/wife.
    Rated: E · Personal · #1738600
    I wrote this poem for my fiancée , now my wife.
    Rated: E · Philosophy · #1738298
    About the mysterious ways of life and living.
    Rated: E · Personal · #1735736
    Resolutions I once thought to jot down at the advent of a New year.
    Rated: E · Experience · #1735735
    A piece written in my early days depicting my tender thoughts. Would love to be reviewed.
    Rated: E · Other · #1735589
    Written in 1998 I have not edited it to keep the originality.Reviews are welcome.
    Rated: E · Activity · #1735586
    I wrote this poem way back in Feb 1998. I was 18 years old.would like some reviews.
    Rated: E · Opinion · #1734949
    While passing by through the stream of life to meet the River of opportunities.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/portfolio/view/shankha