*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/portfolio/view/silver0phoenix
silver0phoenix's Portfolio!
Registered Author
Since March 9, 2020
14 Recognitions
Many of you will either be dismayed or excited to know that I am just a young person from a small town. Writing, reading, riding my horses, hiking, exploring... Nearly anything floats my boat. (if I had one) I like reading books and writing in general but I don't have a specific "favorite genre". I will gladly review your work(s), and only ask if you will offer the same favor to me as well. I hope you are not taken back from my age and I urge to at least give my works a read through and a review. An author told me about WdC, so here I am. Please check out books by Natasha Troop! She is an amazing author, mentor and friend!
PORTFOLIO  
    Rated: ASR · Death · #2222739
    A poem about Memorial Day, and a great-great grandfathers thoughts from his grave.
    Rated: E · Experience · #2220567
    When life flashes before your eyes, what do you see?
    Rated: E · Inspirational · #2217744
    Put on the mask, check the mirror before you leave, keep acting. One day it will be true.
    Rated: E · Contest Entry · #2215968
    3/16 Writers Cramp Entry
    Rated: E · Experience · #2215714
    A poem of all the Choices in life. What do you choose?
    Rated: E · Emotional · #2215713
    A short poem on some of the little moments in life...
    Rated: ASR · Fantasy · #2215385
    Ashryn must save her kingdom, and face her fate without shrinking from her Destiny.
    Rated: ASR · Fantasy · #2215384
    Ashryn must save her kingdom, and face her fate without shrinking from her Destiny
    Rated: E · Nature · #2215382
    A poem of the night.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/portfolio/view/silver0phoenix