*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/portfolio/view/stuka
stuka's Portfolio!
Preferred Author
Since October 25, 2015
106 Recognitions
Hello, everyone. I dreamed of being a writer even as a youngster. The stationary store was one of my favorite haunts. Strangely enough, I ended up in the ministry and wrote sermons, weddings, and funerals for thirty years. Later in life, I developed a love of poetry and for every facet of history, becoming an amateur historian and writing articles on philosophy, military history, medical history, and crime. There are only two non-fiction stories here. Mostly you will find pieces that elicit thought, whether historical or otherwise, so if you drop by expect to do some introspective thinking. This is definitely the place for that.
PORTFOLIO  
    Rated: E · Cultural · #2174227
    These are a few articles that deal with the darker side.
    Rated: E · Opinion · #2174056
    These are mostly brief monologues as though delivered first-person to a small group.
    Rated: E · Cultural · #2174043
    These editorials are generally short and cover a variety of general topics.
    Rated: E · Spiritual · #2173997
    These writings deal with spiritual matters from both a personal and collective viewpoint.
    Rated: E · Philosophy · #2173928
    These are works of prose and are often philosophic in their nature.
    Rated: E · Educational · #2173823
    An eclectic mix of articles/monologs/essays on historical and cultural topics.
    Rated: E · Personal · #2173818
    These are stories of fiction and non-fiction from a personal point of view
    Rated: E · Dark · #2173775
    This folder contains all of my dark or sad poetry. Contains sub-folder.
    Rated: E · Animal · #2064197
    Awaking from some dreams can leave a profound feeling of sadness, and loss of the past.
    Rated: 18+ · Opinion · #2063389
    Man and his search for meaning in this life is never ending. This is one such foray.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/portfolio/view/stuka