*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1007991-Three-Score-and-Ten--Day-233-In-the-Garden
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #2232901
Psalm 90:10, "The length of our days is seventy years—or eighty if we are strong....
#1007991 added April 7, 2021 at 9:32pm
Restrictions: None
Three Score and Ten + Day 233, In the Garden
Three Score and Ten + Day 233

I have spent the most part of the last two days in the garden. I started out dressed like it was March 6. I changed clothes as I went along. It was nice out but a bit warm for this time of year. And it is Dry, We need some rain, a nice warm spring soaker. We got our Onions, More Spinach. Romaine Lettice, Red Lettice, Arugala, and our main planting of Radishes. Then in between I did some painting on our hose posts. And then of course I have to gets hoses out. Then first thing out I have hose repairs to do. Now normally I have just about everything a hardware store could hope to have. But this time I could not find a male end in my hose parts. So we also needed some batteries and photos printed from the Kentucky trip. So off to that Wall Market place. The wife got the batteries and the photos. But the hose end has a dead end. That place has to be the worst excuse for a garden department that there could be. Lots of hoses but no honest hose repair parts. Just buy new evidently, no one fixes anything any more. I went home and went into my stash and found two bags of male hose ends. I saved a couple of dollars and that big box lost a couple.

Tomorrow there is I hope rain. I am ready. We will go shopping in the big city, Do banking and an Oil change on the van. Then back home to make phone calls trying to line someone up to re-roof the garage. It is hard to find someone to do a smaller job. At my age I think I will stay of roofs. I am not as steady as I once was climb around on top of silos.

I hope you have a Blessed Evening

© Copyright 2021 Fathertymme, "Cold Durry Days" (UN: fathertymme at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fathertymme, "Cold Durry Days" has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1007991-Three-Score-and-Ten--Day-233-In-the-Garden