*Magnify*
    March     ►
SMTWTFS
     
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1013576-Idea-2
Rated: E · Book · Activity · #2254204
This is a place where various story ideas are discussed.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#1013576 added July 13, 2021 at 3:04pm
Restrictions: None
Idea #2
         Hello Everyone. Due to the fact that ideas don't come to me as often as I would like, the uploads on new ideas will be limited, but I'll try to post as often as I can. The purpose of this blog is to generate enough ideas for creators such as you and me can come up with thrilling and unique stories to tell and (hopefully) yank us out of that terrible place of writers block. Think of it as oil to get the machine running.

         But before we get to the good parts I would like to thank my good friend blimprider. He was the one who gave me a shoutout when I first started this blog. If you have the time, check his portfolio and blog, you won't be disappointed.

         So, without further adieu, lets get started.

         In my previous post, I played with the idea of our ability to colonize the waters as well as we can on land and I've gotten some really interesting replies from the practical aspects, the wartime aspect, the humanity aspect and the fictional aspect. If you're curious, check out "Idea #1 and if you like, add your input as well. I'm always interested in what you want to add and thanks all of you who already contributed to the conversation.

         In this idea I want to switch things up a bit. Its currently 2021 and all of a sudden, a portal opens up allowing for all of Tolkien's creatures enter. We're talking elves, dark elves, goblins, trolls, wizards, orcs, witches, dwarves, dragons, fairies, monsters EVERYTHING he created including the magic they use. WITHOUT INCLUDING SEX AND WAR, (Cause I'm sure that'll be a absolute certainty, all things considered) How would things change? What would life morph to with such a sudden introduction of our world? Will things turn upside-down? Or, will we figure out a way to live with our new inhabitants?

         Don't be shy. Post in the comments. I'm sure you'll have some cool ideas to share.

© Copyright 2021 Octavius (UN: dvparker22 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Octavius has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1013576-Idea-2