The simplicity of my day to day.
|PROMPT November 1st
We all have possessions of some type. Tell us five possessions you can’t live without, and why they are on this list.
Hi everyone it’s good to be back for the month of November. I enjoyed being on the other side, so to speak in the judge’s seat for one week in September.
So, possessions? I don’t consider myself as a possessive type, I’ll usually share anything I’ve got, if someone else wants to use it. Including my car, which I’m falling in love with. It’s new! Flashy and red.❤️
I’m wracking my brains here to come with anything I own, I can’t live without.
Okay I’ll try.
1. My dog, Lucy the Weimaraner. She’s my one constant. She’s never angry with me, or even slightly disappointed. She’s always happy to see me.
2. My hair products. This includes my heated hair straightener. I can’t face the world, unless it’s under a hat, without them. Frizzy, out of control hair needs taming guys.
3. Electric blanket in Winter. No way could I face getting into a cold bed.
4. WdC. This writer’s site is my addiction. I suppose I actually wouldn’t die without it but it’s my go to place for relaxation, ideas, prompts and inspiration.
5. My reclining chair. It’s my saviour when I’m in pain with my sometimes really painful condition.
There. I made it! There are possessions I can’t live without. Amazing!