*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/214707-Repetitive-dream-1
Rated: 18+ · Book · LGBTQ+ · #587905
This is where I will write about Dreams that I have.
#214707 added December 20, 2002 at 4:28pm
Restrictions: None
Repetitive dream 1
I've actually had this dream or similar to it many many times. i was at the club, with a friend, and a this cute guy, that in the dream, I know, and I are talking and then we go out to the dance floor.
This is the part that is ALWAYS the same. The club is the same club, but it is set up totally different in it's setup. You have the main part, the dance/disco side if you will. And then you go up a few steps and it's more of a lounge type bar. And everytime, I go to the dance floor, the main bartender/manager, is closing that side. And he is pulling down what is like a large steel garage door that completely shuts off the dance floor form the bar area. And every time he calls me by my name and then says, "you just always get here a little too late, don'tcha sweetie?"
It is just weird though, because that last part is always the same and I end up being the only person on the dance floor when he is shutting the door. I have had that scenario/dream about five times in the last three months.

© Copyright 2002 Storm2K1 (UN: storm2k1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Storm2K1 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/214707-Repetitive-dream-1