*Magnify*
    March     ►
SMTWTFS
     
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/219837-Power-Control-and-The-Tornadoes-With-Faces
Rated: 18+ · Book · LGBTQ+ · #587905
This is where I will write about Dreams that I have.
#219837 added January 11, 2003 at 3:43am
Restrictions: None
Power Control and The Tornadoes With Faces
I am jsut now getting to these dreams of last night. A couple of odd ones. LOL

The first one, Two friends and myself were in a mobile home, where I used to live. We were ina home, but from what I can tell, it was actually a motor home. I was flipping switches and pushing buttons trying to get the thing started. Well, when I flipped this one switch, the entire home went black. I flipped it again but the lights did not come back on. When I flipped another switch, the whole park went black, and somewhere, over a loud speaker, A recored man's voice said, "Park is blacked out."
Then, as I flipped more switches, more areas of town would go black and the the recorded man's voice would announce that, that section was "blacked out."
I finally managed to get the home started, and then that was when I sorta woke up and came out of that dream.

In the other dream, there was a tornado coming towrads town. I was out, getting my camcorder, and camera ready for some action. A friend, (I could swear it was BOH, but not positive on that. I know the voice was his, but really didn't get a good look at his face,) said , "oh my God. I can't believe that s**t. i briefly looked at him and noticed that he was staring at the twister coming our way. I immediately turned and seen what he was talking about. There was a huge twister, "at least" a mile wide at the base coming our way, On each side of it was two, only slightly smaller twisters. Five tornadoes in all, destroying anything and everything in their paths. We stood there, he more in a paralyzing fear, I think and myself in awe, as I grabbed the camcorder and started recording as much as could. Just when they were close and the winds were so strong we almost about to be lifted off the ground and blown away, A smile appeared within all of the twisters, and then they all lifted off of the ground at teh same time and went over us, without even touching so much as a twig, in our general area. Once they were past, they touched down, again and continued their paths of destruction. BOH(?) looked at me and said, "Holy F**K! Did you see the faces on those things? You DO know who they were don't you?!" Then we smiled at each other and I got in the truck and started after them.
That's when I woke up from that one. In the dream I got the sense that I did. But, now I honestly cannot say for absolute certain.
I have no idea what that one signifies, but I do believe that it has a lot to with the crap that has been going on lately, and my/our attitudes towards those who insist on trying to disrupt our lives.

Until next time, Take care. :)

© Copyright 2003 Storm2K1 (UN: storm2k1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Storm2K1 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/219837-Power-Control-and-The-Tornadoes-With-Faces