*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/284683
Rated: GC · Book · Emotional · #594306
My life is about as interesting as the next person's.
#284683 added April 3, 2004 at 7:23am
Restrictions: None
1 Year Anniversary
Current Mood: happy

Current Music: none, it's too early

Yea, some anniversary. On Thursday, yes, April Fool's Day, it was my 1 year anniversary with Shane. It was horrible.

My cramps started acting up so badly by the end of 2nd to where I couldn't even sit still and I was shivering. The first 5 minutes of 3rd, I called my mom at the nurse. She was coming in 15 minutes. Those 15 minutes felt like eternity. I was in so much pain.

I walked up to the office and she was there and she signed me out but, I thought I was going to puke so I headed outside and sure enough . . . I did. All over the front lawn of school. It was so gross. I got it all over my hands and everything.

I didn't think we'd ever get home. I had the heat on full blast for a long time, but I started sweating my ass off and turned it down. When we finally got home, I immediately plugged in my heating pad, which I had been yearning for all morning and laid down, after taking some drugs. I threw up again and then drifted off to sleep.

Yea, this anniversary sucked for me. Shane loved his gifts, surprisingly. I got him the Pirates of the Caribbean. He's watched it about 6 times in 2 days. And I made him a Hilary box, that has pictures and momentos all around the outside of it. : ) Yea.

I'm still happy we've made it this far - it was just a shitty day for me, that's all.

--------------------------------------------

One day you will ask me what means more to me, you or my life. I will say, "my life," and you will walk away not knowing that you are my life.

© Copyright 2004 Yours Truly (UN: burnt_ashes at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Yours Truly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/284683