*Magnify*
    March     ►
SMTWTFS
     
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/301687
Rated: GC · Book · Emotional · #594306
My life is about as interesting as the next person's.
#301687 added August 10, 2004 at 4:06pm
Restrictions: None
Witnessing gone too far
Current Mood: elated!

Current Music: "Hey, hey! It happened today! It happened today on the Chesapeake Bay!"

So, Saturday, there was this "School Fair" at church. I went.....At 8:15 in the morning. I was bushed. *sigh* The fair thingie was for the poor, unfortunate kids who have mothers that won't stop giving them brothers and sisters and therefore cannot afford school supplies and such. I'm sorry to be so harsh, but my God! Do the world a favor and keep your legs crossed, get your tubes tied! I mean, I'm sure any doctor would do it for free just so you'd stop bringing horrendous looking kids into this world. Sure, my mom isn't the richest broad in the world either, but she works her ass off to support two children AND herself. So, I actually congratulate my mother on that.

I know all that was really mean, but it had to be said. Someone's gotta - might as well be the master of rudeness!

Another thing that got me - people would ask them whether they know the Lord adn what not. Every single person they asked said yes.....Said yes to get them off their backs. Sure, I believe in God just so you'll shut the fuck up! I could see that in the mom's eyes, you know? It's good to get the Word out, no arguing with that, but some just blatantly don't want to hear it. And one should be able to figure that out. I feel like I'm not a good Christian because I don't agree with everything being done, but I can't help that I feel that way. Tell them about the Lord, but when you start noticing that they repeatedly nod and say, "Yes, ma'am" and try to go help their child who's running around screaming and flapping their arms like a bird while choking on a french fry, I think you should let up on the gospel preaching.

I don't believe Christians should shove it down people's throats. I really don't. *rolls eyes* Oh well. I hope I wouldn't go to hell for saying any of that. I mean, I know I'm saved, but are there so many sins that you can commit before you aren't again? Is there a limit? I guess we'll all find out one day, huh?

--------------------------------------------

To everyone out there who's a little different, I say damn a magazine, these are God's fingerprints.

© Copyright 2004 Yours Truly (UN: burnt_ashes at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Yours Truly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/301687