by Soul sister
Ok so I am addicted...
| So what is up in mylife? I realized tonight that I do not write as much in my journal as some other gals and guys do. I don't know how they do it. I find I hold back for some unknown reason. I tend to write of trival things and not really get into my emotions.
So I am going to write down here ten things I am scared of. That's pretty emotional isn't it.
1. I am scared of losing my memory and mind when I get older.
2. I am scared of snakes. I hate to even see one on t.v
3. I am scared of people close to me dying and me not being able to accept it.
4. I am scared of not having enough money when I need it (like at Christmas time)
5. I am scared of critism (constructive or otherwise) I am more sensitive than I let on
6. I am scared of failing my boys in some way. I doubt it will ever happen. But I would think if they turned out the wrong way as adults-- it comes back to my parenting. I
just had a friend whose child has tried commiting sucide and having a difficult time in life. WHy?
7. I am scared being looked at as being unfriendly or unapproachable.
8. I am scared of of what others might think of me. This comes from low self esteem that I fight daily. I do not know why I have low self esteem. It puzzles me.
9. I am scared of getting fat or fatter.
10. I am scared of losing my relatively good health .