*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/332961-Two-days-after-the-birthday-
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #933561
I have a few things to say and I am gonna say them here ...
#332961 added March 5, 2005 at 12:20pm
Restrictions: None
Two days after the birthday ...
Isn't it amazing how we continue to celebrate our birthdays even when we grow older and older each year, every day, every hour, every minute and every second? Time moves on, not waiting for our dreams and aspirations to catch up with it. Now that I am 45, I think a lot of my dreams may never get realised. I had plans to go to USA, to Europe, to so many other places in the world. I had plans to do many more things. I never learnt to fly a kite, to pilot a plane, to paraglide, to snorkel, to climb rocks, to do so many other things ... the list is endless!

In return, I have been blessed with two very lovely kids, a more than nice and well-earning wife, and a profession that keeps bringing me joy and happiness as I go about treating the children who are brought to me.

So then, do I need to complain? Should I continue to cry and snivel about the things I don't have? Maybe yes, I should? Maybe no, I shouldn't? What does the reader of this blog think? Do let me know.

© Copyright 2005 Dr Taher writes again! (UN: drtaher at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Dr Taher writes again! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/332961-Two-days-after-the-birthday-