Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
|Writing Prompt: What makes you want to scream? Make a list of the bad things in your life. After that, make a list of the good things in your life This will make you feel better. Life can be good even when things are bad.
Bad Things in My Life:
1. I am Diabetic.
2. I work in mental health. The job can be a challenge.
3. My car is 2 years old. I have had 2 minor accidents. My car recently needed a new manifold put in.
4. We haven't been getting enough rain for the crops around here.
5. I never have enough time to do the things that I love.
6. I don't see my son enough. He calls every 2 weeks or stops by. Sometimes, I don't hear from him for 3 weeks. He lives close by. I know that he is busy working.
7. The price of gas is outrageous!
8. I hate animal abuse. People should be punished for abusing animals. Why do they do this?
9. I hate to cook.
Good Things In Life:
1. I am on oral meds. for my Diabetes, not insulin.
2. I work midnights so that is less stress at my job then the other shifts get.
3. I love writing and Writing.com. I can write what I want and I have a lot of friends here. I have a novel that has been published.
4. I live in the country where it is quiet.
5. I love to scrapbook. I spend a lot of time creating and designing scrapbooks and sticker albums.
6. There are animal rescue shelters to help animals. There are laws to protect animals.
7. My son does bring me out a lot of movies and DVDs to watch. I had a flat tire once and he came to help me as soon as I called him.
8. I have a good marriage and a neat, loving mother.
9. I am thankful for friends and other family members who care about me.
10. I have a cat that I love dearly.
11. I survived a housefire and my new house is nicer then my last. I survived. My husband and cat, too. That is a comfort.
12. I have God and Jesus in my life. That, to is a comfort. I FEEL BETTER!!
I hope you will try this exercise, too. If you do, send me an e-mail about it. Have a good day. Love: Megan
** Image ID #981422 Unavailable **
** Image ID #981425 Unavailable **