*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/382926-I-still-have-to-carve-my-pumpkin
Rated: ASR · Book · Religious · #554904
Just Jul Lee is just me. I write my thoughts and observations.
#382926 added October 31, 2005 at 4:52pm
Restrictions: None
I still have to carve my pumpkin...
I still have to carve my pumpkin...
DATE: October 31, 2005


It is Halloween and I still haven't carved my pumpkin. I am going to try to carve it tonight when I get home but it's also my sister-in-law's birthday and my mom has a small party planned and then Prison Break comes on tonight and I have to see what's going to happen so I don't know if I'll even have a carved pumpkin this year. I already bought the pumpkin and everything, I just haven't carved it.

Saturday night we had a Halloween Carnival at church and I went as a Dark Fairy. My costume was pretty spiffy but my mom did my makeup. I didn't really like the way it looked but I got an insane amount of compliments on it and so I guess it was just all in my head. I had a lot of fun at the carnival but I left an hour and a half before it ended because I had to go scrub all the stuff out of my hair and off my face. I manned two booths, the Duck Pond and Rock in a Cup. My mom eventually took over one of them so that I could relax a little. I also did the Cupcake walk three times and won a Carmel Apple, a Popcorn Ball and a Cupcake. I left with a bag of candy and a Neopets Unicorn. I also received a bag of candy Sunday evening at church from the woman that organized the event as a thank you.

I dressed up as Maleficent for work today. She's the villain off of Sleeping Beauty (Disney) if you don't know. I am surprised at how little people know about her. She is my favorite villain. I don't know why, so don't ask. We had a party at work today and we had pizza and cokes and cake...mmmm...I am so full. It was fun just chilling in the front chatting about nothing. But, now, I have to work.

Otherwise, that's my Halloween in a nutshell.

Happy Haunting all!

© Copyright 2005 DragonWrites~The Fire Faerie~ (UN: mystdancer50 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
DragonWrites~The Fire Faerie~ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/382926-I-still-have-to-carve-my-pumpkin