*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/433624-Will-They-Ever-Stop
Rated: ASR · Book · Religious · #554904
Just Jul Lee is just me. I write my thoughts and observations.
#433624 added June 15, 2006 at 10:40am
Restrictions: None
Will They Ever Stop?
Will They Ever Stop?
DATE: June 15, 2006


I had yet another dream of handsome, long-haired guys (do they exist here in my state? Not likely!) and I must say that I was extremely disappointed to awaken.

I met these two brothers, both with long, straight black hair (to their waists!) and great smiles. One was older (he was the one I liked, by the by) and had thicker hair but I think there was only a year difference. Believe it or not, I don't remember the name of the one I liked. He was a little broader, not heavy just more muscular or something because I remember thinking that the younger one, named Aric, by the way, was skinnier.

Anyway, I was talking to them as we three sat on the floor somewhere and I mentioned something like, "I love your hair. I think long hair on guys is sexy." Yeah...like I'd ever have the nerve to say that.

They laughed and the older brother gathered some of his hair and tied it away from his face and I was like, Oh yeah, he's the guy for me.

Anyway, so I end up being friends with them although I know that I want to date the older guy. At some point, the older brother does something pretty bad (I can't remember what) and I'm horribly disappointed in him.

He invites me to the park with his parents and I'm like, yeah, whatever. As we're walking through the park, I get a phone call. I'm next to some white stone fountain with a matching bench so I pull out my phone. When I see it's Aric, I get a little flutter in my stomach and realize that it's him I love.

Yeah, go figure.

So, I answer the phone and he asks me in Spanish (which I don't speak by the way) where I am and I reply, "At the park with your brother and parents". He asks me, in Spanish again, when I'll be leaving, to which I reply, "I don't really know".

Just so you know, he would say the question in Spanish and I would hear it translated immediately afterwards. I am under no great impression that the Spanish in my dream was the real thing. LOL. All my responses were in English.

So, then he says to me, "Will you marry me?" Over the phone, for sobbing out loud! I flounder a bit and he's like, "Let me know" and hangs up.

As I am walking with the older brother and parents through the park, a four digit number keeps floating in front of me, like a video game, and I press a number, messing up. I get frustrated and focus on the phone, intent on saying yes to Aric but I wake to my annoying alarm!

Just so you know, his name is spelled that way because in my dream, when I met him, his name spelled ARIC appeared in my head so I know that's right. I wish I could remember the brothers name.

Thanks for listening!

© Copyright 2006 DragonWrites~The Fire Faerie~ (UN: mystdancer50 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
DragonWrites~The Fire Faerie~ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/433624-Will-They-Ever-Stop