*Magnify*
    March     ►
SMTWTFS
     
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/488965-Til-Death-Do-Us-Part
Rated: GC · Book · Emotional · #594306
My life is about as interesting as the next person's.
#488965 added February 18, 2007 at 9:30pm
Restrictions: None
'Til Death Do Us Part
Current Mood: whatever

Current Music: The Exies

I feel so bad. I never "write" in here anymore. Actually, I never write, period. Writing used to be my hobby, my passion . . . and now look at me. It's been months since I've written.

I've actually been reading my 9th and 10th grade diaries. I've been curious as to what happened because I seriously don't remember half that stuff that happened. You know - I'm going to try and write more often. Probably not everyday, but more often than I do now. I mostly got out of the habit once I was out of high school. Wow, it's been almost 2 years since I graduated. Gees.

Alright. So, what has happened. Well, last week, mother and I picked up my beautiful wedding dress that hopefully I'll look halfway decent in. I got my veil, my shoes, my jewelry . . . Yep. I just need flowers now. *sigh*

Sunday, my friend Melissa and I hung out a bit. The first time since before last November. She came over to look at my dress and then we decided to go get Valentine's gifts for our men. She is still with her boyfriend - the one who had a baby with another woman. But whatever. He's annoying. I used to like him, but when I hung out with her for 2 hours, he called at least every 5 to 10 minutes. Can we say obsessive? Controlling? Paranoid? Safe to say that was not a fun outing for me.

On Tuesday, it was snowing - but I did decide to go into work. Everyone was surprised. Haha. Unfortunately, my monthly visitor decided to come a week early and you know what that means. CRAMPS! Yea, I left work 4 hours early at 2. I was so upset with myself, but I just couldn't stand it . . . And they lasted all night.

On Thursday, Shane and I celebrated Valentine's Day. We were supposed to go to pre-marital counseling, but the pastor couldn't get out of his driveway. SO, we skipped to the next order of business. Picking out our very first king-sized mattress! We went to this place we went to a few months ago just to check it out and we had a really good salesguy, so we decided to go back. We picked out a nice pillowtop Beautyrest (like you care).

Then we headed over to the mall to look at wedding bands. I picked mine out in a heartbeat. It matches my engagement ring and it was $100 off! It's beautiful and I love Shane for getting it for me. He's the best guy I could have ever asked for. I love him so much and I can't wait until we get married. *sigh*

Afterwards, we went out to eat at Applebee's (my favorite) because that was my Valentine's present. Now my birthday is coming up on Tuesday. Gees. So much is happening. I'm getting married in 41 days. I'm feeling a bit light-headed and nauseous all of a sudden. I'm getting

MARRIED!!!!

Oh-my-gosh! I can't believe I found someone after Matt and Jacob and all those other pathetic losers who don't amount to anything - compared to Shane. Shane is the love of my life and I wish, hope, and pray that we stay together.

'Til death do us part...

--------------------------------------------

Good fences make good neighbors.

© Copyright 2007 Yours Truly (UN: burnt_ashes at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Yours Truly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/488965-Til-Death-Do-Us-Part