*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/540390-Offered-a-job-to-copy-edit-articles-for-an-ezine
by Sharon
Rated: E · Book · Other · #1267252
Informative topics, reviews and my personal reflections.
#540390 added December 18, 2014 at 7:33pm
Restrictions: None
Offered a job to copy edit articles for an ezine
I've received some really great news! I have been offered a job as copy editor for a publisher who accepted one of my articles on Helium. He liked my writing and asked if I would be interested in editing the articles for his magazine. I hope to be starting that in mid-October.

A couple of my articles have been published and I intend to write many more. I am also writing articles at Associated Content. I like these two sites because it gives me a chance to do research and write on topics I know little about. Most online publishers pay $15 to $150 for an article and you don't necessarily have to be the first place article.

The publishers pick those articles which are their voice and not necessarily the favorite of readers' ratings. I have found that it is important to note what type of article the publisher wants and the information that should be included in the article. Many writers don't seem to pay attention to that. Even though they write a good article that the readers like, they may not follow the publisher's guidelines.

If you're interested in writing articles, send me an e-mail and I'll send you an invitation to write for them. You don't need an invitation to write, but if I invite you, I get rewarded.

© Copyright 2014 Sharon (UN: sharlea2348 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sharon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/540390-Offered-a-job-to-copy-edit-articles-for-an-ezine