*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/575368-And-what-of-the-mirror
by TAofR
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #1312019
Because I was born and raised on the moon
#575368 added March 24, 2008 at 1:38am
Restrictions: None
And what of the mirror?


You know that story of that greek guy? Narcissus? Thats his name right? Who stared at his reflection by the lake, so in love with himself? And then he kissed the reflection which made him fall in and drown.

Anyways, crazy idea. Bear with me. What if Narcissus stared at that lake daydreaming? Or supposed said lake house a water sprite? And she would only show her face in the reflection of the water? So, that he was in love with her and not himself? and when she tried to lure him with a kiss he died?

.....what?

.......................WHAT?! OH come now! its SO POSSIBLE!

You know what else I was thinking? How different eastern and western dragons are. Eastern dragons seem to be wiser, gentle, full of good deeds, and good luck. Western dragons are visious, and violent and cruel, and hated. I just thought it was interesting to observe.



© Copyright 2008 TAofR (UN: chswriter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TAofR has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/575368-And-what-of-the-mirror