*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/575748-So
by TAofR
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #1312019
Because I was born and raised on the moon
#575748 added March 26, 2008 at 12:14pm
Restrictions: None
So....


I had a dream. I dreamt that I was diagnosed with a disease called "Werewolf" syndrome. And when they told me this, I was like "You're kidding right?"

But no. They said that was the reasons my canines look like fangs, why I could now bite into food as if it where air. Why all of a sudden, my sense of smell improved, as was almost as good as that of a dog. And why, every month, on a random day, I would be assaulted by the worst pain ever.

Cause, I guess, I was in the hospital, and I had cuts and bruises all over me. And I remember, in the dream, having SO MUCH PAIN. LIke my bones where crunching, and my skin felt like it was being stabbed, and my muscles, everything felt as if it where shifting, even if it wasn't, and I had apparently launched myself at walls to try and stop the pains, and had tried to cut into myself to stop it.

And it was so odd, cause the doctors where like,

"Oh its both phychological and physical. Your not REALLY in pain, but thats what your brain is telling you. Don't worry, it'll only happen once a month."

And I was like 0_0.....o_0.....0_o.....o_O.....O_o.....o_o

".....OK"

....weird huh?

© Copyright 2008 TAofR (UN: chswriter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TAofR has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/575748-So