*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/575931-So
by TAofR
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #1312019
Because I was born and raised on the moon
#575931 added March 27, 2008 at 2:22am
Restrictions: None
So.....


I woke up with a TERRIBLE pain in my calf. It was painful. And I screamed, and screamed, casue DAMN IT it hurt like a bitch.

You know, I said I would save my 100th entry for my birthday. And what I am grateful of. Still be doing that so keep coming back to here.

Anyways, today I realized how much I have improved in drawing. And it makes me a very happy person. I also realized how messed up some(ok all) Fairy tales. THE REAL FAIRY TALES. Not the disney crap I was brainwashed, even if I still love it.

There was no...TRUE happy ending for the little mermaid. The Prince married someone else, and she was given the choice to kill him, for that is the only way she could live out the rest of her 300 years, instead of becoming sea foam. But she didn't. Cause she still loved him. So, she threw herself overboard. And then, she became an angel, and was given another chance to gain an immortal soul. BUT STILL! No marriage, no daughter, no nothing. And all through out, she was suffering. Cause every time she stepped, it be as if she was treading on sharp pointed knives.

And withthe Frog Prince story. She didn't kiss the damn thing. SHE TOSSED IT AT THE WALL AND THEN IT TURNED INTO A PRINCE!AND HE ASKED HER TO MARRY HIM! WHAT?!

Also, my mom told me of a fairy tale she once learned....I don't know what it was called....but there is this boy who loves this girl dearly. Very dearly. But she ignores him. He brings her white roses, but she only wants red roses. Sadly, there is no red roses where they live. A raven, who watches the boy, and if fond of him, then finds a beautiful white rose at the end of a branch on a tall trees and it impales itself on the rose's thorns so it can be colored red. The boy see's the rose, and grabs it, eager to give it to the girl...ONLY SHE REFUSES HIM! And the boy is heartbroken and nobody knows about the raven that freaking sacrificed himself for that damn ROSE!.

...SO I guess the Moral of the Story is.....Fairy tales aren't really full of pixie dust and sweet dreams 0_o...I still love em though! *Bigsmile*



© Copyright 2008 TAofR (UN: chswriter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TAofR has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/575931-So