*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/792789-The-idea-was-
by RICH
Rated: E · Book · Hobby/Craft · #1584786
Blogging, to take over the world.
#792789 added October 2, 2013 at 5:38am
Restrictions: None
The idea was ...

The idea was to start a week's worth of blog per page, starting Monday.

On a Blue Monday - Yes !

Not everything which is blue is negative.

Granted; Blue Mondays are not the best, especially if the weekend was a winner - blue fingers which started off at a fleshy pink, then turned blue after meeting up with a hammer or something, is not nice at all - any body parts turning blue is not a good sight.

Then the cat, Snow White, had kittens, five of them - 3 males. There is one off-color kitten, as these are Red Point Siamese, and this kitten is black ... (?)
Do not look at me, I had nothing to do with it.

The sheep has been at it as well, four sets of twins to date out of six ewes. Set number four was today.

Summer is on its way. Soon the buzz of bees and flies will be the norm of the day.

Ways to spend a birthday: Tuesday 1st

We went into a supermarket and had a look at the latest in fax/copier machines - those nifty 4:1 jobs, then we visited the used book store. Next was the nursery, and the pet shop.
The wife got to choose a take-away dish, and then got dragged into the bushes, where I spent time watching butterflies and hunted for snail shells.
Caught a nice, filthy, big, fat, pitch-black cockroach - who in turn escaped.

Next birthday I get to pick the take-away dish, as this was her birthday, today.


To Be Con't ...

© Copyright 2013 RICH (UN: j2rr at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
RICH has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/792789-The-idea-was-