Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
|Prompt: Ten things that you think make people interesting.
1. Clothes people wear. Our Walmart around here. People dress strange. They wear PJ's to WalMart.A teen-age couple wore plastic clothes. Their clothes were made out of plastic.
2. Their jobs. People who are Nurses, Doctors, Authors, Fashion Designers, Zoo keepers, ones who work in Book Stores and Journalists. Oh! Of course authors.
3. When I go to Barnes and Nobles, people who are on their Lap Tops or Nooks like me and others who have books that they are looking at or reading. I am curious as to what others like to read.
4. People who have met famous people. Like my son meeting Johnny Depp, I am jealous! He took two pictures of my Johnny for me. I have met famous people and I find it interesting when others have met famous people.
5. I saw a couple in their forties when I was in Michigan and I can swear that they were on a soap at one time or another. I found them interesting.
6. When people talk about the foreign countries that they have been to.
7. Cars people drive.
8. People and their pets. How they are affectionate to their pets. How the pets love them.
9. Items people buy at WalMart. One lady bought 20 pot pies! I like to see what other people buy at any store.
10. Royalty. Princess Kate, Prince William. Does Princess Kate feel like Cinderella? Our politicians don't interest me but the Royals get my attention.