*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/824198-If-and-Is
by RICH
Rated: E · Book · Hobby/Craft · #1584786
Blogging, to take over the world.
#824198 added August 9, 2014 at 11:24am
Restrictions: None
If and Is
This was the subject, as morning came to the day.

What if ...

And what is ...

As a teller of stories, I believe in 'if'.

If a frog can change into a prince, if a fairy or elf can visit me, and if my dog can talk to me, then I am happy.

Only, so they say, (who-ever they are?) it is not to be.

Say who ?

I say - of course it can be.

The tales are tall and hairy, told as truths of the day; some to scare the lights out of one's day, a few to drag tears from a dry eye, and some - as they are - the truth.

Be back .......

Back - Sunday morn. listening to oldies on the radio. There is a station which plays oldies with a quiz element to it.

Reflecting on the day past (Saturday) - as days go - it rates as a biggie !

The good and the bad of it all.

The issue of my Hobby farm should be solved in a short while - waiting on the 'fat lady' to sing.
There is $$$$ in the bank.

Step-father passed away today, he had a good run for his innings, all 'n all considered - RIP

Monday.

More hooks put out - time will tell who caught who - this is in relation to the Battle of the Way - (cryptic)
Soon, not soon enough, I will be back on Ol Mc Donald's Farm.

Tuesday.

Earthquake, and I missed most of it;
As we were driving along, I saw 'smoke' billowing out the rock dump where the stones are crushed into use-able sizes for the industry.
There was a miniature rock-slide which made no sense to me.
Only when we got home, did it make sense, the slide was caused by the earthquake, I saw it happen, and did not feel a thing or know nothing.
Somehow I always miss out on the good stuff - 5.5 on the Richter scale.

Sometimes it is just as well not know about things - ignorance is bliss.

The end result of the tremor and aftershocks, that was the news of the day.
One vragrant person died as he was in an old abandoned building, few got hurt on the mines underground,
and a lot of buildings were damaged.
All 'n all, as these events go, it ended fair enough.

I went to watch the ants to get wise, still did not get the lesson of the day, unless it was:
They saw the rain coming, and closed up for the event ?

The first rain of summer fell Friday night. All 7 millimeter plus dust.
Okay, I know it is not official yet ! Gimme a break - the flowers started blooming, so ?












© Copyright 2014 RICH (UN: j2rr at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
RICH has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/824198-If-and-Is