*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
     
1
2
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/839158
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#839158 added January 21, 2015 at 1:47pm
Restrictions: None
Brain
Prompt: They say we only use 10% of our brain. If you could unlock the other 90%, what would you do with it?

I would hope I have best sellers locked up in there and be a great writer. Maybe I would have some art talent and I would love to paint and do all types of art work. I would hope to find wisdom and be able to answer all the questions in the world. I would hope to find a cure for every illness. I would be a tutor and mentor to everyone who needed my help. I would know all the answers to the Jeopardy questions. I would write songs. I would have knowledge and be able to make the world a better place. First, I have to find the key to unlock my brain.

Blog City image small

© Copyright 2015 Princess Morticia Megan Rose (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Morticia Megan Rose has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/839158