*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/845003-Surrealism-is-Van-Gogh
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #1777018
All about me and my world!
#845003 added March 26, 2015 at 5:49pm
Restrictions: None
Surrealism is Van Gogh
3/26/15


Blog City

Surrealism means writer, author combines unrelated images or events in a strange dreamlike way. Have you ever had this experience?

No, I can't say that I have. I've heard of the term, but I don't know if I've ever read anything like that. I guess I don't have much to say about this topic. I should probably google surrealism to find out more about it.

Blogging Circle of Friends

Van Gogh said, "Great things are done by a series of small things brought together." Do you agree or disagree with this statement? Why?

I like this statement and totally agree with it! To me, it usually does take a bunch of small things to bring about something great. I believe writers can identify with this too because it takes writing and completing each chapter to finish a book which in turn (if edited properly) can turn into something great.

News In My World!

I'm just concentrating on getting back into writing again and focusing on my book tour. I have found out that I have people around me who don't want me to do the book tour. In fact, I think certain people who would do anything to make me fail. I hate to go as far as saying that I think certain people are praying to God that I fail. It's painful to know this, but I've decided that I just have to turn away from those people. I can't give them the satisfaction. I'm not saying that everything is going to be perfect, but I do know that God will see me through it as long as I do my part.

I just had to get that out! I knew there was something I missed about blogging!

I'm watching Bravo right now. I needed a stress reliever after I finished reading the book Dead but not Forgotten by Amber Hunt. The book was good, but the ending was a little lacking. I'm on the last 100 pages of What the Dickens by Gregory Maguire. This book is actually getting more interesting and the back and forth between the two plots are coming together where they make sense.

I can't wait until Saturday because I will be entering my baby, Josette, in the cutest pet contest and that night I will attend a chorale concert called the Blue and the Gray. A friend of mine will be in the concert choir.


Musical Ending

Here's a song that I like. Check out the link to figure out what it is!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyNf6sw8xaE


Bye for now!

Sister of Mercy


© Copyright 2015 very thankful (UN: sisterofmercy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
very thankful has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/845003-Surrealism-is-Van-Gogh