*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/858433
Rated: E · Book · Other · #1962205
You are what you write. Illusion and Reality...I reside in between. Where are you?
#858433 added August 27, 2015 at 8:42am
Restrictions: None
HOW SWEET IT WAS
Blog City image small Prompt: Tell us about the person you were when you were sixteen 
   
         .
         
         That was a long time ago. I know that I was heavy into the Drama Department at my high school and worked on every show. I was learning how to paint scenery and some set construction. I was a dancer in our Junior Follies, and knew that I wanted to learn how to really dance. I was starting to work for the Stage Hands Union and did lighting on all the visiting concerts and shows. We lived out of town so getting me back and forth was a big effort for my folks. When I had a license my mom and I shared the car.
         
         My drama teacher and his wife fed me when I stayed in town for rehearsals and performances. They were really great people. I was also singing in the school chorus and studying piano. My life was very full and that year was good. I had lots of friends. One friend had a convertible and we’d drive main street from one end to the other in the evenings. Still I was almost always working at the theater. And I was in National Thespians.
         
         That’s about all I can recall. I know I didn’t turn seventeen until after the start of my Senior year. Our world was so different then. (Sigh.)
         
         Peace and Love...>>> iggy
*Boat*
         
         Promo Cover for WYRM Contest 
 Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#2052238 by Not Available.
 

© Copyright 2015 iguanamountain (UN: iguanamountain at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
iguanamountain has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/858433