Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
|Prompt: Make a list of 12 Things You love about Christmas.
1. Seeing Christmas decorations and decorated trees in the store.
2. My Christmas tree and decorations look so pretty and I feel like I am in Victorian Times.
3. Christmas music. I could live to Christmas music all year around.
4. Baked goodies. Fudge, Gingerbread men cookies, sugar cookies, cakes, chocolate crème pies, peanut butter pie.
5. Getting gifts and giving gifts.
6. Remembering Jesus' Birthday.
7. Christmas dinner. Mom has turkey and all the trimmings. My parents come over to my house for my Birthday December 21. We have chicken or turkey, scalloped potatoes, chicken salad, baked beans, deviled eggs, dairy queen cake, noodles and cheese cubes.
8. Going to Church at Christmas. I am working Christmas weekend, so I won't able to this year.
9. Watching Christmas movies. Prancer, Christmas Vacation, Rudolph, White Christmas, Frosty and any Christmas specials.
10. Writing and reading Christmas stories.
11. Seeing houses who put up lights. I love watching the show "Light Fights." Those people who do all those lights should win 50,000 for their efforts for being part of the show.
12. Snow on Christmas Day. This is the only day we should have snow.
** Image ID #2068363 Unavailable **
** Image ID #2068369 Unavailable **