*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/907442-Thursday-Thoughts-March-23-2017
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1649240
Gratitude breaks the spell of Writers Block
#907442 added March 23, 2017 at 9:17pm
Restrictions: None
Thursday Thoughts March 23, 2017
Istijlál (Majesty), 4 Bahá (Splendour), 174 BE - Thursday, March 23, 2017 CE

I know that I must have something to be thankful for. I written gratitude list and it's always the same things on the list. I don't know how I'm going to make ends meet, but I know I'll manage to do it somehow. I'm doing my best to get money coming in so that I don't have to depend on my sister. It's just that it takes so long to get a response from the government. I don't know what they're going to say. The only thing I can do is pray, hope for the best, and write my frustrations out.


Response to "Spiritual Newsletter (March 22, 2017): I agree that writing spiritual and inspiration items is difficult. I've read and reviewed spiritual poems and stories created by several members and I've the the one thing all of them have in common is personal experience with the divine. Sometimes they don't refer to the Divine Essence by a specific name, but they all reveal a personal spiritual experience.

Premium Plus Membership = 4,199,500
GPs in my Gift Points account = 4,039,847
GPs needed = 159,653 Date Needed = June 30, 2017

Response to "Short Stories Newsletter (March 22, 2017): I'm always finding pennies laying on the ground. I combined finding a penny with the memory of reading my father's obituary online. That was how I found out my father had died. I wrote the story "A Penny from Heaven, from the point of view of the penny, about a woman finding a penny from her father who had died.

*Delight* Donated a package to "Invalid Item of 3 poetry reviews with an awardicon going to my favorite.
*PenV* I begin the newsletter for April. Since April is National Poetry Month I need to write about speculative poetry.

© Copyright 2017 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/907442-Thursday-Thoughts-March-23-2017