*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/910692-Monday-May-8-2017
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1649240
Gratitude breaks the spell of Writers Block
#910692 added May 8, 2017 at 11:17pm
Restrictions: None
Monday, May 8, 2017
Kamál (Perfection), 12 Jamál (Beauty) 174 Badi - Monday, May 8, 2017 CE
Motivational Monday

Prayer for the Week of May 8-12, 2017

"God, Whom I worship and adore! I bear witness unto Thy unity and Thy oneness, and acknowledge Thy gifts, both in the past and in the present. Thou art the All-Bountiful, the overflowing showers of Whose mercy have rained down upon high and low alike, and the splendors of Whose grace have been shed over both the obedient and the rebellious.

O God of mercy, before Whose door the quintessence of mercy hath bowed down, and round the sanctuary of Whose Cause loving-kindness, in its inmost spirit, hath circled, we beseech Thee, entreating Thine ancient grace, and seeking Thy present favor, that Thou mayest have mercy upon all who are the manifestations of the world of being, and deny them not the outpourings of Thy grace in Thy days.

All are but poor and needy, and Thou, verily, art the All-Possessing, the All-Subduing, the All-Powerful."

Bahá’u’lláh1

I didn't get a lot accomplished today because we spent most of the morning in traffic court. After we left the courthouse we went to CVS on East Charleston and purchased some necessary items. When I came home I called my State Farm agent to see if I could get the monthly payment lowered. I removed the renter's insurance and added De to the policy. The monthly payment is only a few dollars lower, so I think I'll find a cheaper auto insurance company. I also transferred a little over $26.00 from my savings to the checking. I still have to get between $2.00 and $27.00 in the account this week. The surveys aren't helping yet, but maybe some will by the end of the week.


Goals for the week of May 8-12
Posted in "Weekly Goals

*Box* Finish fantasy newsletter due 55/15/17.
*Box* Review at least 4 items a day with at least one written by a newbie.
*Box* Finish Comma Sense assignments before 5/11/17.
*Box* Enter at least one contest.
*Box* Make at least 3 posts in my offsite blog.
*Box* Attempt to keep up with whatever else I have to do this week while keeping a positive attitude.

Ideas for poems or stories

*Box* The Dust of Dinosaurs
*Box* Maps of the Soul or Mapping the Soul: To Hooper Dunbar
*Box* Stand Up To Hate

Footnotes
1  Baha'i Words for May 8, 2017


© Copyright 2017 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/910692-Monday-May-8-2017