*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/926522-BC--Droopy-to-the-Rescue
Rated: 13+ · Book · Nonsense · #2050715
Thoughts and takes on the way life presents....
#926522 added January 6, 2018 at 6:37pm
Restrictions: None
BC: Droopy to the Rescue
Woohoo, it's the first Saturday of the new year. What cartoons as a child did you watch on Saturday morning? Do you ever get tempted to watch cartoons now?

I love this prompt. I will say that the today's cartoons stink. I love the cartoons from the 60s. I can't think of one that I don't like. But my favorite by far is Droopy -- anything with Droopy. You remember that dog that says "That makes me mad" then takes the villain by the foot or tail, bam, bam, bam on to the ground with an overhead arch in between, then spins them over head and sends them sailing to God knows where. I wanted to do just that to John Kirby and Gary because those two stinkbutts would not leave me alone. They are solely responsible for me not dating, talking to, working with, naming a baby (or pet) by either of those two names.
That's all. Thanks Lyn! Good memories

© Copyright 2018 Cheri Annemos (UN: cheri55422 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Cheri Annemos has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/926522-BC--Droopy-to-the-Rescue