*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/928832-Coming-Home-to-Roost
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing · #1677545
"Putting on the Game Face"
#928832 added February 14, 2018 at 2:01pm
Restrictions: None
Coming Home to Roost
Every day more and more begins to dribble out. The hemorrhaging of the Obama Legacy is coming in dribs and drabs. It is a dearth of agonizing slowness that began on the appendages and is spreading to all parts of the body.

Yesterday, Susan Rice popped once more into the limelight with a strange CYA memo directed to herself, asserting that President Obama admonished his staff repeatedly to let the law enforcement branches "do their work, by the book." If you have to remind yourself of that... as your boss is going out the door it seems self evident that it was not happening. Does this relate to that meeting with Barrack Obama, James Comey, Sally Yates, Loretta Lynch and Susan Rice in the waning days of the Administration. I wonder where Valerie Jarred was? Then there was the e-mail from Lisa Page telling Peter Struck that the POTUS wants to know everything... the same POTUS that claimed he "Never crossed the line in influencing work at the DOJ and FBI. The memos from the Intelligence Committees keep mounting into a body of evidence that the FISA application was an underhanded attempt to spy on an opposition party. We haven't even seen the IG report, due to hit the streets in March. FBI director Wray says he is waiting for this report to act.

I'm reminded once more of Hillary Clinton's dire prediction after her tirade on Donna Brazil. Remember how coming out of one of the debates she riled on the questions posed by Matt Lauer, threatening to have his head..? "If that wasn't bad enough Clinton went on....

"If that F***ing bastard (Donald Trump) wins we will all HANG FROM NOOSES. Lauer's finished and if I lose it's all on your heads for screwing this up...." Following this tirade..."Hillary proceeded to pick up a full glass of water and throw it at the face of her assistants...

"HANG BY NOOSES..." those words could go down as the most prophetic in American political history.

Christopher Steele, author of the infamous "Dossier" has disappeared and can't be located and that Pakistani DNC IT guru, has been arrested at the airport by the FBI after leaving a trail of smashed laptops and cell phones.

Then there are those inexplicable Executive Orders on freezing the assets of foreigners suspected of corruption and directing the FBI to close in on the Soros Militias.

If you're watching the main stream media, you'll note that they're in a panic-stricken disarray, refusing to even mention the scandal of the century for fear their low information listeners will realize they've been played for fools. If you look at the Olympics you will see them instead heaping praise on the daughter of the most evil dictator in history, as the screws are relentless applied by the Trump administration.

It is finally becoming evident that external forces are in full control of the mainstream media... interests outside the United States, that have turned fake news into the propaganda tools of our enemies. Decent Americans would not be suffer the self inflicted wounds being served by the "Drive-bys,"... Nor will this outside bloodletting be suffered to continue for much longer.

As Jeremiah "Goddamn America" Wright predicted eight years ago... "The chickens are coming home to roost."

© Copyright 2018 percy goodfellow (UN: trebor at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
percy goodfellow has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/928832-Coming-Home-to-Roost