*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/928926-Who-is-getting-the-Intelligence
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing · #1677545
"Putting on the Game Face"
#928926 added March 1, 2018 at 3:10pm
Restrictions: None
Who is getting the Intelligence?
Once the National Security Agency was given a virtual carte blanch to spy on the emails and phone conversations circulating in political networks, what did they do with the results of their surveillance? Who did they report to with all the fruits gleaned by their eavesdropping? Obviously when Obama was president, they reported to Barrack, Susan Rice, Valarie Jarrett and god knows who else...but who are they reporting to now?

For example if they are listening in on Adam Schiff and he talks to his sister's father in law, George Soros and they overhear how the Resistance is going to use civil unrest in the upcoming Midterms, who is the NSA going to share this information with? Will Donald Trump's National Security Advisor get a heads up? Will Rod Rosenstein receive a report? Will Robert Muller be brought into the picture? Will Christopher Wray be told what the Left Wing extremists are up to? How is the chain for disseminating these intelligence products now going to work?

We can speculate with some assurance who would be told what and who wouldn't... if John Brennan or James Clapper had their say but who is currently being told what... in Intelligence products at the highest levels of sensitivity and classification? Keep in mind that once the FISA court allowed the nose of the camel, into the circus of political intrigue... to worm its way under the tent where the sausage is made, they loosed an extremely potent instrument into new and uncharted waters. The precedent of weaponizing Intelligence was set in motion by President Obama and where does that leave President Trump as he struggles to survive his first term, facing an array of foreign adversity, domestic issues and the treachery of off shore interests with a globalist, socialist agenda?

This FISA warrant set the NSA with their black box technology into uncharted waters and put into motion forces that here-to-fore were barred from the Deep State shadows of American Politics. So who is reporting what to who now that politicians are being spied on by the Deep State?

Secrecy is more than a double edged sword.... it is one with a sharp tip, pointed at the heart of our Constitution.

© Copyright 2018 percy goodfellow (UN: trebor at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
percy goodfellow has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/928926-Who-is-getting-the-Intelligence