*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/931303-John-Brennan-Quite-the-Contrary
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing · #1677545
"Putting on the Game Face"
#931303 added March 23, 2018 at 9:02am
Restrictions: None
John Brennan... Quite the Contrary!
If you are not following the political drama playing out each night on Fox News you're missing the educational experience of a lifetime.

Detractors of President Trump are being revealed for what they are... all out partisans, who've resorted to letting the ends justify the means, hell bent to achieve their agenda by hook or crook. "Impeach Trump" is the message and Liberal Democrats and many Republicans have worked tirelessly, before the election and since, to thwart the success of our duly elected leader and undermine his efforts to make America Great Again.

Look at what John Brennan, recent director of the CIA Tweeted last week.

"When the full extent of your (President Trump) venality, moral turpitude, and political corruption becomes known, you will take your rightful place as a disgraced demagogue in the dustbin of history. You may scapegoat Andy McCabe but you will not destroy America. America will triumph over you."

Of all the political tweets I've read in the past year and a half, I find this one the most troubling. John Brennan has long been a Deep State operative with a view on America is that is out of touch with the interests of the American people. He's a gridiron bearer for the globalists like George Soros who are intent on diluting America's role in the world and submerging it in a sea of mediocrity. With the monied elitists he has a distorted socialist view of a one world government. He doesn't want America to triumph over anything.... quite the contrary! He wants America to dissappear.




© Copyright 2018 percy goodfellow (UN: trebor at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
percy goodfellow has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/931303-John-Brennan-Quite-the-Contrary