Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
| Prompt: Make a list of 11 uses for straws.
1. Drinking out of glasses and cups.
2. Cat toy My cat loves chasing them, carrying them around and throwing them in the air. She is so funny to watch.
3. Crafts. You can make all kind of neat things using straws.
4. Put them in a planter to separate other plants.
5. Put them in your hair for decoration and add a flower. Maybe someone might be drunk doing this. I like putting things in my hair. No, I am not drunk to do this!
6.Pretend your Teddy Bear or doll is drinking out of a straw from a glass.
7. Stir up a drink or mix something with it when stirring.
8. Medical procedure. Someone can't breathe, cut a hole in their throat and use a straw. BUT. Know what you are doing. Be a medical professional or know exactly how to do this. I was a QMA, like a Nurse and maybe I could do this but I would need someone to talk me through this.
9. A bad wound. Cut up a straw, put it over the wound along with medicine and a bandage. Keep the ointment off the bandage and let it absorb into the wound.
10. Like on Dark Shadows, characters would be in a grave and use straws to breathe through. Probably do the same in water.
11. Use it to poke a person who misbehaves but not a bear or bad tempered animal!
** Image ID #2156851 Unavailable **