*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/934657-Midweek-Reflections-on-Royal-Weddings-and-Friendship
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing.Com · #1806613
The Saga of Prosperous Snow Continues
#934657 added May 16, 2018 at 11:12am
Restrictions: None
Midweek Reflections on Royal Weddings and Friendship
Wednesday, May 16, 2018

O Thou Glorious Lord,
Assist us to grow friendship
As we go through life.

The "Blog City ~ Every Blogger's Paradise prompt Day 1611
Will you be watching the Royal Wedding of Prince Harry and Meghan? You knew this was coming.

Royal Weddings

Normally, I don't watch royal wedding of any type. It doesn't matter whether it is American royalty (celebrities) or British royalty. If I were to watch a royal wedding it would be British royalty, because I consider them real royalty. Will I watch this royal wedding? Maybe and maybe not. It depends on my other priorities. If I don't watch it I will look at the news clips about it on one of the news websites I have on my favorites list. Those are The Guardian, The Huffington Post, and CNN.

I applaud Prince Harry for marrying the woman he loves, no matter what color her parents are or what color she is considered. There is only one human species, no matter the color of a person's skin. Mixed race or any other racial designation is unscientific and outdated. One of the barriers to world peace is the idea that skin color indicates a different racial designation. The color of a person's skin depends on the climate and the part of the world their hunter-gather ancestors had to survive in.

The "Blogging Circle of Friends prompt for DAY 2008
Write a magic spell for friendship. What ingredients do you think are needed to make it last a lifetime?

Friendship

I don't practice magic spells in my life, and, with the exception of a fantasy story, I don't write magic spells. I do sometimes write rhyming poetry that may sound like a magic spell; however, that is rare. I do tend to write poems that are intended to be prayers or odes of gratitude to the Lord. I admit that friendship is magic, but it isn't something that any magic spell can engender or enhance. Friendship is something that has to grow in the womb of the relationship between individual, and it takes a while for it to be born.


© Copyright 2018 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/934657-Midweek-Reflections-on-Royal-Weddings-and-Friendship