Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
| Prompt: What books are on your summer Reading List?
1. The Cast By: Danielle Steel
This is about a woman who gets caught up in the lives of people of Hollywood and ends up in a romance of her own.
2. The Magical History Of Unicorns
Everything you ever wanted to know about unicorns.
3. The Appearance Of Jesus By: Doctor David Jeremiah
I love this evangelist and he doesn't preach gloom and doom.He makes me feel peaceful and I can relate to Jesus by this sincere minister.
I love the TV series and I am reading this to tied me over until the new episodes come back.
5. Janet, Jackie and Lee
This book is about Jackie, her mother, her sister and her life with JFK and Onasis.
6. At Home With Jane Austen By Lucy Worsley
As a big Jane Austen Fan, I have to have this.
7. I have 2 Nocturne Falls books to read. This series takes place in a town where supernatural creatures live and it is Halloween every day.
8. Dorothy and Jane By Marian Veevers
Dorothy Wordsworth and Jane Austen. They were a lot a like, an author writes about these two women and their lives.
This is my summer reading book list.