*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/937824-Thursday-Contemplations-and-Gratitude-List
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1649240
Gratitude breaks the spell of Writers Block
#937824 added July 12, 2018 at 9:55pm
Restrictions: None
Thursday Contemplations and Gratitude List
Istijlál (Majesty), 19 Raḥmat (Mercy) 175 B.E. - Thursday, July 12, 2018

I finished "Breaking Down My Day about thirty minutes ago, because this is going to be a busier day than normal. I changed my prescriptions to the Humana mail order pharmacy, which means I have to call my regular doctor when I need a refill so she can fax or e-mail the prescription to them. I called the number for the prescriptions to register my debit card with them, but the hold time was excessive for me. I'll call them back after 4:00 P.M. Eastern Time or go to their website.

Since I have no car, I have to call the RCT ADA bus or my health insurance ride to take me to the doctor and for blood work. I call Dr. Lim's office (kidney specialist) to get them to mail me the papers for the blood work this week so I can get it done after July 18. Next I called Dr. Falona's office to have them fax/e-mail the prescription for Alendronate to the pharmacy. I still have to call the health insurance ride service for two doctors and a blood work appointment. That will use up six of the eight rides I have left for this year.

Gratitude List for 18 Rahmat

Today I am thankful...
         *BulletBr* ...that I have 2,616,216 GPs in my Gift Points account.
         *BulletGr* ...that my Bank of America Checking account is not overdrawn today.
         *BulletO* ...that I have 25,600 points in my YouGov account.
         *BulletP* ...that I have 455 points in my Survey Spot account.
         *BulletB* ...that we have two working air conditioners in this apartment. One in the living room and one in the bedroom.

A couple of nights ago I finished reading The Summons of the Lord of Host. Wednesday night, I begin reading The Sufferings of Baha'u'llah, which is a compilation of the scriptures, from Baha'u'llah's own pen, about the horrendous difficulties and imprisonment he experienced during the forty years of His revelation. The book contains only about 50 pages. However, the scriptures in it are deep and require some meditation. I have to admit that sometimes during the meditation I fall asleep.

The Suffering of Baha'u'llah is divided into five chapters: (1) The Wronged One of the World, (2) The Source of His Sorrows, (3) Submission of the Manifestation of God to Trials, (4) Thanking God for Tribulations, and (5) The Purpose of His Sufferings.


© Copyright 2018 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/937824-Thursday-Contemplations-and-Gratitude-List