*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/942801-Outline-Three---Jessica-Strong
Rated: 18+ · Book · Action/Adventure · #2169077
This novel isn't just a novel. It's also for the October Prep Challenge too.
#942801 added October 31, 2018 at 11:54pm
Restrictions: None
Outline Three - Jessica Strong

                          Jessica Strong



                            An Outline

                            Written By

                        Donald A. Johnson



                           Introduction

Jessica is carefully walking down a long hallway when two Professional Killers suddenly appear. Before they can fire their weapons, she kills them with single shots to their heads. Two more are killed the same way after they come around a corner. All four are dead before they hit the ground.

Kevin comes out of one room and goes into the next one. He’s looking for a place to hide. He can hear Jessica getting closer to him. Kevin has thought about running, but he knows he can do that. It will get him killed faster. His only chance at survival is to find a place to hide from death.

Twenty-eight-year-old Jessica Strong steps on the necks of those four Professional Killers and grinds them into the ground as she goes past them to make sure that they are dead. Jessica continues killing everyone there, and she’s not going to stop killing them until every one of them is dead.

Olivia isn’t in her office either. She’s in her living area looking to a gun to protect herself with. She knows that sooner or later that Jessica is going to find her, and she isn’t going to die without a fight. Olivia knows her odds at survival aren’t good. In fact, she knows she is about to die too.

Jessica doesn’t know where Kevin Mason and Olivia Keys are at, but she knows they are there somewhere. It doesn’t matter where they are, she will find them and kill them too. Until she does, she will kill everyone else there. Especially those with weapons. Most of them are Professional Killers like her.


                           Chapter One
                         “Fighting Back”

Eight-year-old Jessica Parton is just walking through the woods near her latest house when six teenage boys surround her. They don’t try to stop her from walking, but they are talking to her rudely. Jessica doesn’t like the way they are talking to her. She warns them to stop doing that or else.

Olivia and Kevin are watching what is happening to Jessica. They don’t know who she is, but they do that Carl is there. Not only is he watching what is going on with that child too, but he’s not doing anything about it. They want to know why he’s there and why he isn’t helping that child.

Jessica warns the boys what will happen to them if they do not stop talking to her like that. They aren’t worried about her threats. In fact, they start laughing at her because she’s just a kid. Jessica doesn’t like being called a kid. She does something about it. Something they aren’t going to like.

Daniel and Wilma ring the bell at Carl and Jessica’s latest house. When no one answers they try the bell again. Once again, no one comes to the front door. Daniel and Wilma know why. It’s because they aren’t there. They showed up for a surprise visit only to be the one surprised again.

No, Jessica hasn’t killed those boys yet, but she still can if they don’t apologize to her for what they have been saying to her. Which is going to be hard for them to do. Not because they don’t want to do it, but because they have beaten up very badly by a kid. Something they are never going to forget.


                           Chapter Two
                         “Getting Ready”

Jessica looks terrible as she walks into the living room of their latest house and flops down on the couch. She’s very tired from her latest fight. No, it’s not the six teenage boys. That happened several months ago. This fight happened against four adult men. A fight she doesn’t understand why she had.

Wilma is working late. She is going over everything that they have on Carl and Jessica. Daniel is also there too. He wants to know what she is doing. Wilma doesn’t know what is wrong, but she knows there is something wrong about Carl and Jessica. She just hasn’t found out what that something is yet.

Carl doesn’t think that Jessica is ready to protect herself against anyone. Jessica is close to it, but he thinks that she needs a little bit more training. The more practice that she gets the better she will be able to protect herself in any situation. She wants to know what he’s talking about.

Kevin and Olivia have started a search to find out who the child is that Carl is so interested in. They have all their best researcher trying to find out who she is. Olivia and Kevin don’t even know her name yet. Yet alone what her connection is to Carl. Whoever she is the sooner they know all about her the better.

Jessica wants to know what she needs to do to complete her training. The sooner she does it the better. Carl agrees with that. So, he tells her what she needs to do. Jessica is shocked about that. Is that all she needs to do? She can do that within the next month. If it takes her that long to do it.


                          Chapter Three
                          “Moving Again”

Nine-year-old Jessica Parton knows that there is something wrong with her dad. Jessica has asked her what it is, but he says that there’s nothing wrong. She knows better. If her dad isn’t going to tell her what is going on, then she will find out what it is herself. She just doesn’t how she going to do it yet.

Kevin can’t believe what they have found out about Carl and his daughter. A daughter he has kept secret from them. Now Kevin knows why he has been acting the way he has been acting lately. The big question is, what can they do about it. Olivia has a few ideas on how they can use Jessica to control Carl.

Jessica has found out what her dad has been doing. He has been looking for another house. She doesn’t want to move again, and she tells her dad that. He doesn’t want to do it either, but they might have to do it whether they want to or not if Secret Location has found out where they are at again.

Wilma is pacing around her office. She is very worried about Jessica. Especially after what she has found out about Carl. If what she has discovered is true she needs to do something about the situation before it’s too late. She just doesn’t know what to do. She’s not even sure there is a problem yet.

Carl wants to know if Secret Location has found them again. He thinks that they have. Now all he needs to do is prove it. If they have been found, they have no choice but to move again. Carl is about to find out they have been found. Not only that, but they need to move fast before it’s too late.


                           Chapter Four
                        “Tired of Moving”

Jessica and her dad should be safe from Secret Location for a little while in their newest place. She hopes so, but that is all about to change. She’s just starting to like their new place when her dad tells her that Secret Location might have found them already. He doesn’t think they have, but they might have.

Daniel and Wilma can’t believe it. Jessica and Carl have moved again. Why do they keep doing that? Is it because of them? They don’t think it is them because of what they have found out about Carl. Whether it’s them or not doesn’t really matter if they can find them. The sooner they can do that the better.

Carl also doesn’t want to move, but if Secret Location keeps on finding them they have no choice but to do it. At least they do until either Jessica is old enough to protect herself against them or he finds a way to stop them from continuously looking for them. Neither way looks too promising right now.

Olivia and Kevin have also been looking for Carl and Jessica for over a year now. It isn’t a surprise to them it’s getting harder to find them. Carl is very good at doing that. Of course, that doesn’t mean they aren’t going to keep on trying to do it. They all their researcher working on the Carl problem.

Jessica just isn’t old enough yet to be able to take care of herself. She disagrees with her dad about that. True, she has the training to protect herself against almost anyone, but not Secret Location. It’s very important to Carl that Jessica can do that just in case something bad ever happened to him.


                           Chapter Five
                       “Eight Against Two”

Ten-year-old Jessica Parton still isn’t ready to protect herself against someone like Secret Location. Whether she is or not it looks like she’s going to have to be. Secret Location has sent eight Professional Killer to kill Carl. Carl doesn’t want her to get involved. She doesn’t want to do that either.

Olivia and Kevin want Carl killed, and they don’t care how he’s killed. After what he has done to them all they want is him dead. There is one thing that they don’t want to happen, though. They don’t want Jessica killed. If they can’t kill Carl, their orders are to grab Jessica to use against him.

Jessica has hidden herself in the hidden room. She should be safe there until her dad takes care of the Professional Killer who are trying to kill him. At least that’s what she is supposed to do. So, why is she about to join the fight too? There is only one person who can answer that question.

Daniel and Wilma think it’s her dad who has been a threat to Jessica. That’s why they have been trying so hard to find her. Now that they have they need to get to her before it’s too late, if it’s not too late already. By the time they get to her new place all they hear is a battle going on.

This is the first time that Jessica has ever been in danger because of Carl. She’s the reason why Secret Location is trying to kill him now. It’s because she exists as to the reason why he stopped working for them. Which is something he can’t do. They have no choice but to kill him. It’s either him or them.


                           Chapter Six
                        “Still in Danger”

Jessica has just been checked out by the family doctor, and she’s going to be okay. The bullets that hit her left shoulder and right arm have been easy to remove. All she needs is a lot of rest. Too bad she can’t say the same about her bad. He has been hit a lot harder and a lot more times because of her.

Wilma is talking to her manager about Jessica. She doesn’t think that Jessica should be living with her dad anymore. Daniel feels the same way. Especially after what just happened to them. Wilma’s manager agrees with her. He’s going to do whatever it takes to help Jessica just as soon as he can do it.

Carl isn’t as bad as he looks. He’s going to be okay too. It is just going to take him longer to heal than Jessica. That isn’t why he’s so depressed right now. It’s also not because Jessica is the one who saved them from that Secret Location attack. Carl is depressed because of what Jessica must do next.

Kevin and Olivia know that Carl isn’t dead, but they don’t know why he isn’t. What happened during that attack? That’s what they want to know. They have put everyone there to work finding out what is going on with Carl and Jessica, especially Jessica. Kevin and Olivia want to know about her most of all.

Jessica is checking out their place. Not only does she want to know how bad it is there, but what weapons they still can use if Secret Location shows up again. They have a lot of weapons they can use from the Professional Killers who tried to kill them. Carl just hopes they will not be needed.


                          Chapter Seven
                        “Protecting Them”

Eleven-year-old Jessica Parton wants to know what her dad has been doing lately. She’s afraid that he has started working for Secret Location again. If he has, it’s because of her. Whether he has or not, Jessica is going to find out what he is doing. Has her dad rejoined Secret Location?

Kevin and Olivia are standing on either side of one of their watchers who says that they have found something about happened at that fight. They are about to find out that it is Jessica who saved Carl from dead. Maybe Kevin and Olivia have been wrong not to have Jessica killed during that attack too.

Jessica has just found out that her dad has rejoined Secret Location. She doesn’t know what she’s going to do about it, but she is going to find a way for her and her dad to get away from Secret Location. After all, it’s her fault her dad has gone back to working for them. At least that’s how she feels.

Wilma and Daniel have been walking the streets talking to all their contacts about where Carl and Jessica are at now. They do have other children they are trying to help, but most of their attention is on Jessica. So far, everyone they have talked to about them don’t know where they are living now.

After Carl gets home from his latest assignment he finds out what Jessica has been doing. Carl doesn’t like that at all. It’s way too dangerous for her to be going against Secret Location. For one thing, she’s still not old enough to do that. He wants her to stop doing it right now. That isn’t going to happen.


                          Chapter Eight
                       “Just Stop Doing It”

Jessica doesn’t want her dad to kill anymore people because of her. She knows that why he rejoined Secret Location. Which is true. That is why he started working for them again, but it’s not her fault. Jessica knows she isn’t responsible for what they are going through personally, but she is because of who she is.

Daniel wants to know why Carl and Jessica keep moving. Wilma thinks it’s because of them, but Daniel disagrees. He doesn’t know why they are doing it but is sure it’s not them. Why are they moving every year or two? Daniel and Wilma don’t know that yet, but they are determined to find out what it is.

Carl is getting ready to leave on another assignment. He doesn’t want to work for Secret Location either, but he has no other choice but to do it. The only ones he wants to kill is Secret Location. Carl can’t do it right now, but he will if they don’t stop using Jessica to make him work for them.

Olivia and Kevin have been using Jessica to make Carl do whatever they want him to do. No, they haven’t really threatened to kill her if he doesn’t work for them. They do keep reminding him of what could happen to her if he doesn’t continue killing for them. The big question is, is it just a treat?

Jessica blames herself for her dad being forced to return to Secret Location. Carl keeps telling her it’s not her fault, but she doesn’t believe. He has no choice but to tell her the real reason why he has gone to them. How is she going to react when she finds out they have been threatening to kill her?


                           Chapter Nine
                          “Old Enough?”

Twelve-year-old Jessica Parton has given up on asking her dad to leave Secret Location no matter what it takes. Her dad is never going to do that if they continue using the threat of death against her. Jessica doesn’t know what she’s going to do about this situation, but she is going to do something.

Olivia and Kevin are watching Jessica on the monitors in their office. They are always watching her. Jessica can’t do anything without them know about it. Well, almost anything. It’s the only way they can keep Carl killing for them. They are always showing him what she is doing right now.

Jessica is old enough now that she can protect herself from almost anyone. Her dad doesn’t think that she’s ready to do it against Secret Location, though. She disagrees. Jessica knows that she can do it against anybody, including Secret Location. Hopefully she’s never going need to prove that.

Daniel and Wilma have been very busy lately with other kids that need their help, but that doesn’t mean they have given up on Jessica. In fact, every other child they have helped they have asked if they know Jessica, and if they do, do they know where she’s at. A lot know her, but not where she’s at.

Carl knows that Jessica has the training to protect herself against almost everyone in any kind of situation. He has made sure of that. He’s just not sure if she can do it up against Secret Location. Until he knows that she can do it he has no choice but to keep on killing for them.


                           Chapter Ten
                        “Looking at Death”

Jessica takes out eight Professional Killers all on her own. Only it’s another one of her dad’s training exercises. It’s not to that, though. Jessica has just proven to her dad that she can take care of herself against Secret Location. Which is good to know. After all, Secret Location has just attacked them again.

Wilma and Daniel are in their office going on the file of Carl and Jessica again. It’s Daniel who sees who is responsible of them moving all the time, and it’s not them. They are always moving because of Carl. They don’t know what kind of work that he’s in, but whatever it is it’s illegal.

Secret Location has sent twenty Professional killers to kill Carl and Jessica. Only this time they want them both dead. Ten are to kill Carl and ten are going to kill Jessica. What Carl and Jessica don’t know yet is that they the professionals have orders to kill Carl first, in front of Jessica.

Kevin and Olivia are watching the attack against Carl and Jessica. They don’t want to take any chances this time. Olivia and Kevin want to watch them both get killed. So far, all they are seeing is their own Professional Killers getting killed. Almost half of them are dead already.

Jessica knows that something is wrong. Not that she is having no trouble killing the Professional Killers sent after her, but because they are leading her to her dad after they split up to take them out. She is about to find out why they did that when she sees her dad get killed right in front of her.


                          Chapter Eleven
                     “All Along in the City”

Thirteen-year-old Jessica Night is walking around that city all day, and she’s getting tired. Jessica has been living on her own ever since her dad died. She is still in the same city, but now she is living anywhere she can find to avoid Social Services. She’s looking for another place to live right now.

Kevin and Olivia think that they have found Jessica, but they haven’t. This one does look a lot like her, but it’s not her. They have been trying to find her for almost a year now. Kevin and Olivia don’t even know if she’s still in that city, but they think that she is. Now all they need to do is find her.

Jessica goes into an old abandoned to check it out. So far, it doesn’t look to bad. It looks about the same as it done a few months ago. Social Services probably isn’t going to look there. Neither will Secret Location, if they are still looking for her. Jessica should be safe there for at least a few days.

Wilma and Daniel have just finished searching that city. They have searched all over that it at least a half dozen times, and they still can’t find her. Even the ones within the city who help them, or they have helped haven’t been able to find her, yet. Daniel and Wilma don’t know what they are going to do now.

So far, neither Social Services or Secret Location have found her yet. Jessica knows that it’s only a matter of time before one or them both find her. That’s why she keeps moving every few days. She is worried about Secret Location finding her, but she more worried about Social Services doing it.


                          Chapter Twelve
                     “Can’t Stop Remembering”

Jessica and her dad are together again. They are playing together, eating, etc. no, Jessica hasn’t lost reality. She just misses her dad. She can’t stop thinking about him and the life they used to have together. Especially, when she is sleeping. It is even worse depending where she is living.

Daniel and Wilma don’t understand why Jessica keeps running away from them. They want to know why she keeps doing it. After all, they are only trying to help her, and it’s obvious that she needs all the help she can get. The only problem is they can’t do anything for her if they can’t find her.

For the last several months Jessica has been living in an old abandoned apartment building. Not the same one as the one she used to live in. This one is a five-story place that is still intact. It is the same when it comes to her remembering her dad. In fact, it’s even worse than it has been lately.

Olivia and Kevin are still looking for Jessica, and they aren’t going to stop doing it until they find her. Especially, now that they are sure she is still in that city. Now all they need to do is find her. They have everyone there looking for her, but they still haven’t been able to do it so far.

Jessica doesn’t want to forget her dad. Like that will ever happen. She knows she needs to stop doing it all the time, but she just doesn’t know how she’s going to do it. That is what she can’t stop thinking about right now. At least she’s not thinking about her dad right now but is that good or bad news.


                         Chapter Thirteen
                      “Living Like She Does”

Fourteen-year-old Jessica Night has moved again. In fact, she has moved several times in the last eight months. Each time Jessica done it, it is to a worse place than the one before it. Why is Jessica doing this? Jessica has a very good reason for doing it. Those reasons are about to be revealed.

Olivia and Kevin aren’t trying to find Jessica to kill her. They want to know what Carl has told her about them. They’re sure he has told her a lot. Just not sure know how much it is. That’s why they are looking for Jessica, but they don’t want her dead until after they know what she knows about them.

Jessica has all the money that she needs to live anywhere she wants to live thanks to her dad. Even in death, he gave her what she needs to survive, and it’s not just the money either. So, why does she live the way that she does. She has two very good reasons for doing it: Social Services and Secret Location.


Daniel and Wilma have been trying to tell Jessica they are only trying to help her every time they get close enough to do it. They just haven’t been able to do it too often so far. Every time they find her she runs away from them. What else can they do except continue trying to find her again?

The main reason why Jessica isn’t using her money to live a better life is because of Social Services. Of course, she has been using it for food, used clothing, things like that. If she uses too much too fast they will find her a lot faster. Social Services isn’t the only reason she not doing it, though.


                         Chapter Fourteen
                    “Getting Out of the City”

Jessica has taken several detours to get away from Social Services. Every time she tries to get out of that tall building someone is there to catch her. They must have brought in every Social Services Representative to get her. Jessica doesn’t know how she’s going to get away from them this time.

Wilma and Daniel have lost Jessica again. They have already started looking for her. It’s only been a few hours since she last ran away from them. So, it shouldn’t be to hard to find her. Unless she has left that city. Which is very possible. In fact, they are starting to think that is what she has done.

No, Jessica hasn’t left that city yet. Jessica has been thinking about it, though. There’s only one thing she can think of to stop Social Services. She doesn’t want to leave that city, but she might need to do it. Suddenly, Jessica can think of one more thing she can try so that she can stay in that city.

Kevin and Olivia think they have found Jessica, but they aren’t are sure. Until they know for sure there is nothing they can do about it. Once they do know they will do something about it. Only it’s not to attack her. That’s another reason why Secret Location hasn’t tried to do anything about Jessica yet.

Jessica has started a small fire, but it’s not because it’s cold outside. It’s because she is using the brochures she has been looking at to get rid of them after she looks at them. She still doesn’t know if she’s going to leave that city or not yet, but if she does there are several places that she can move to.


                         Chapter Fifteen
                      “All Alone This Time”

Fifteen-year-old Jessica Night has had several encounters with Social Services in the last few years, but she hasn’t from Secret Location so far. She doesn’t even think they have been looking for her. Not only has she been keeping track of Social Services, but she has been watching out for Secret Location too.

Kevin and Olivia have sent twelve Professional Killers after Jessica, but they don’t want them to kill her. They can’t find out what she knows about them if she’s dead. Of course, if the tries to kill them they might not have any choice but to fight back. That doesn’t mean they must kill her, though.

Jessica doesn’t know it yet, but Secret Location has been looking for her. In fact, not only have they found her, but they are about to attack her. At least that’s what Jessica thinks. At first, she thinks it’s Social Services. By the time she realizes it’s not them it might be too late to stop them from killing her.

Wilma and Daniel have found Jessica too. They have also found out why she has been hiding. It’s not just because of them. Daniel and Wilma don’t know who they are, but they do know that whoever they are they are very deadly individuals. They have called the police. Can they get there before it’s too late?

Why are the Professional Killers that Secret Location have sent kill her not trying to do it? Some of them are trying to do it, but they aren’t trying to kill her. They have only hurt her so far. Jessica can’t say the same thing about them. She has been killing them. In fact, she’s almost finished doing it.


                         Chapter Sixteen
                         “Recovery First”

Jessica

Daniel

3

Olivia

Jessica


                        Chapter Seventeen
                      “Not Finding Answers”

Sixteen-year-old Jessica Night

Olivia

Jessica

Daniel

5


                         Chapter Eighteen
                        “Tired of Running”

Jessica

Wilma

3

Kevin

Jessica


                         Chapter Nineteen
                     “Only a Few Months Left”

Seventeen-year-old Jessica Night

Kevin

Jessica

Wilma

5


                          Chapter Twenty
                        “Killing Jessica”

Jessica

Daniel

3

Olivia

Jessica


                            Novel Two
                        “Secret Locations”



                        Chapter Twenty-One
                    “About Eight Months Later”

Eighteen-year-old Jessica East

Olivia

Jessica

Vincent

5


                        Chapter Twenty-Two
                        “Wandita’s future”

Jessica

Marie

3

Kevin

Jessica


                       Chapter Twenty-Three
                    “It’s Time to Do It Again”

Nineteen-year-old Jessica East

Kevin

Jessica

Marie

5


                       Chapter Twenty-Four
                          “Moving Again”

Jessica

Vincent

3

Olivia

Jessica


                       Chapter Twenty-Five
                       “Twelve Against One”

Twenty-year-old Jessica East

Olivia

Jessica

Vincent

5


                        Chapter Twenty-Six
                     “A Lot of Time to Think”

Jessica

Marie

3

Kevin

Jessica


                       Chapter Twenty-Seven
                        “How Do They Know”

Twenty-one-year-old Jessica East

Kevin

Jessica

Marie

5


                       Chapter Twenty-Eight
                        “Dangerous Plans”

Jessica

Vincent

3

Olivia

Jessica


                       Chapter Twenty-Nine
                      “All Part of the Plan”

Twenty-two-year-old Jessica East

Olivia

Jessica

Vincent

5


                          Chapter Thirty
                        “Her Deadly Plan”

Jessica

Marie

3

Kevin

Jessica


                        Chapter Thirty-One
                         “Getting Caught”

Twenty-three-year-old Jessica Strong

Kevin

Jessica

Marie

5


                        Chapter Thirty-Two
                        “Secret Location?”

Jessica

Vincent

3

Olivia

Jessica


                       Chapter Thirty-Three
                        “Finding Anything”

Twenty-four-year-old Jessica Strong

Olivia

Jessica

Vincent

5


                       Chapter Thirty-Four
                         “Nothing Found”

Jessica

Marie

3

Kevin

Jessica


                       Chapter Thirty-Five
                         “Attacking Them”

Twenty-five-year-old Jessica Strong

Kevin

Jessica

Marie

5


                        Chapter Thirty-Six
                    “Tell Me or Die Painfully”

Jessica

Vincent

3

Olivia

Jessica


                       Chapter Thirty-Seven
                   “Contacting Secret Location”

Twenty-six-year-old Jessica Strong

Olivia

Jessica

Vincent

5


                       Chapter Thirty-Eight
                  “Keeping in Contact with Her”

Jessica

Marie

3

Kevin

Jessica


                       Chapter Thirty-Nine
                      “Getting to Know You”

Twenty-seven-year-old

Kevin

Jessica

Marie

5


                          Chapter Forty
                       “Kill or be Killed”

Jessica

Vincent

3

Olivia

Jessica


                            Conclusion

Twenty-eight-year-old Jessica Strong

Olivia

Jessica

Kevin

5



                          Jessica Strong

                           Will Return

                                In

                        “Secret Locations”






© Copyright 2018 PureSciFiPlus (UN: purescifi at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFiPlus has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/942801-Outline-Three---Jessica-Strong