*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/943747-The-Socialist-Infection
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing · #1677545
"Putting on the Game Face"
#943747 added October 19, 2018 at 9:15am
Restrictions: None
The Socialist Infection
A beautiful Space Force... That is what President Trump called the new arm of the American military being ginned up in the Pentagon. This tells me there will be no disclosure coming in the near future. It will continue to be business as usual and a small cluster of very smart people will continue to interface with the ETs and set the policies on how the United States will represent the planet in our intercourse with the aliens.

It further shows a strong and coordinated military component will be a part of the negotiation process. What kind of a "deal" do you suppose is being cooked up in the caverns of power? The last great negotiation was granting concessions in the Bio market in return for some outdated off world technology. It seemed a reasonable exchange at the time. President Truman figured there was nothing he could do to stop the animal mutilations and human abductions so why not get something from a situation he was powerless to prevent? There were some growing pains in the budding new relationship but nothing that couldn't be covered up and managed.

Now we're becoming bolder. The United States has developed some "Teeth" over the past seventy-five years and there is this naive notion that our technology has evolved to the point where we have a military option to flex in our dealings with the Extraterrestrials. Is that a joke or what..? Mankind and the Off-worlders duking it out on bullseye Earth. We're no more than a petulant toddler with a twig.

The rest of the world is at a loss for how to deal with the good ole USA. There is no military power that can match our might, more so now since we have weaponized the new technologies seeded in the aero-space industry by our new found friends. In response, foreign interests and old European money are trying to weaken the United States from within. It is a desperate gambit but the only card the "Outs" have left... to try and use an internal strategy to destroy the unchecked nemesis they perceive as threatening to destroy everything.

No decent American would work the mischief we see rampant in todays politic's... Somebody external is calling the shots and nearly succeeded in gutting this country... until Trump came along. He certainly bears watching but has saved us, in the short term, from the socialist infection aimed at destroying the middle class.

© Copyright 2018 percy goodfellow (UN: trebor at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
percy goodfellow has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/943747-The-Socialist-Infection