This is a collection of poems written by my mother.
On How To Write Meaningful Poetry
1. Recall a pleasant time in the past when I graduated from high school.
2. Recall a building in which I once lived or a room from a house I was born in in Oklahoma.
3. Recall a secret I once had.
4. Recall a magical person from my childhood: My first glimpse of Santa Clause when I was one year old.
5. Recall an incident that filled me with dread: Riding in a big buggy pulled by one horse going to my grandparents.
6. Recall something dangerous I did when I was young.
7. Recall something sinful I did when I was a child.
8. Recall something that happened during a school vacation.
9. Recall something that happened in the classroom during the school year.
10. Recall something that happened years ago near a body of water.
11. Recall my first romantic infatuation.
12. Recall something funny that made me laugh happily.
Transcriber's Note: ▼