Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
| Prompt: Make a gratitude list.
1. I am thankful for doctors even though I get mad at them but they helped me get through illness and I have made it to live 63 years.
2. God and Jesus. They have been there for me all my life. I got baptized a few months back and I am glad I did. They are the truth, the light, the way, love and all things great. I need to remind myself of this everyday.
3. Summer days and rain. We get too much rain but we do need rain.
4. Winter lasts 5 months but we do go into summer. I am thankful for the beauty of all the seasons.
5. Animals. I love them all. I am glad we have them.
6. I can go to Church and Bible study.
7. Stores! I love to shop.
8. Friends. They are precious.
9. My cat. She is special and I love her.
10. My husband and my mother. They are there for me.
11. Smart phones. My son stays in touch with me this way!
12. I am retired. Taking care of the mentally ill stressed me out.
13. Books. I love to read.
14. WDC. I love to write and enjoy all the friends I have here.
15. Jane Austen and Danielle Steel. They influence my writing.
16. ♥octOGRE tHiNg♥ She is a close friend and was one of the first people to welcome me. We do campfires together and have fun. Shadow Black Cat She is a friend and sister.
17. DVD Players. I can watch my favorite shows anytime.
18. Food. We all love to eat.
19. Cars. I love horses but it would take forever to go long distance on a horse!
20. Unicorns! Just because!