Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
| Prompt: What are your rules for courteous cell phone use?
1. Don't text and drive and run into me! Your texting can wait. Pull over and text!
2. Don't talk to a person on a cell phone in church. You are in church to receive God's message.
3. Don't text when we are having a conversation. Not nice.
4. Don't walk around the store texting and run into people or display area.
5. Keep the volume down when you are playing a game on your phone in a Doctor's Office. This can be distracting. Not cool!
6. Don't spend a long time on the phone during check out. When it is your turn to be waited on, put your phone away or you will hold up the line and distract the cashier as well.
7.Turn your phone off at the movie theatre. Put it on vibrate. You can still know someone is calling you. Don't talk on your phone during the movie. You will be asked to leave or get a good talking to by an usher.
8. When you are with friends, don't be on your cell phone. You are there to be with your friends. You can show pictures on your phone or if someone calls, let voice mail pick it up.
Theses are my rules for cell phone use. Hope you agree.
** Image ID #2188840 Unavailable **