*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/961714
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #1960296
The history of Prosperous Snow written for the group Reminiscences
#961714 added January 31, 2021 at 6:17pm
Restrictions: None
Journal Pages
8 Nur 159 B.E. - June 11-12, 2002 A.D.
One Million Names

The Japanese Astronomical Society is getting one million names to place on an asteroid. Mom and I are registered.
         Neva Darbe 006056100017644
         Marie Sisk 006056100021381

1 As,a 159 B.E. - August 19-20,2002 A.D.
Feast

         I had a vision du ring the spiritual portion of feast. Someone, I didn't see the face, poured chocolate milk into a large flower vase. The person then held the vase to my lips and I drink the chocolate mile.
         The flower vase was crystal with a decoration that looked like a card that was divided into 3 sections. The hand of the person holding the vase were well-formed and unadorned with jewelry. The hands held the vase study so that I drink without spilling any milk.

September 3, 2003
My Neighborhood at 5 P.M.

         My neighborhood at 5p.m. is silent, when all the neighbors children and grandchildren have passed my house. When they passed they laughed and joked, they spoke in tones that sounded like water flowing over rocks. They spoke of school, homework, what they were having for supper, and what they would wear to school tomorrow. They passed my house like a flood, running and skipping and jumping, but now they are gone.
         My neighborhood at 5p.m. is shaded and cool. The trees are old and tall, with leaves that rustle in the evening wind. It is summer now and the leaves are green and wilted from the desert heat, but the neighborhood is cool. It is an older neighborhood, where most of the trees are old and shady. Where the houses are kept neat inside and out, kept in good repair and painted soft desert colors.

8 Mashiyyat 159 B.E.
My Scarlet Journal

This is my scarlet journal;
This is the crimson diary of my soul;
This is the register of my primal fears;
This is the chronicle of my metamorphosis;
This is the log of my profound desires;
Each entry is a verse in the epic poem of my life.
© Copyright 2021 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/961714