*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/962814-Who-is-Pulling-the-Strings
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing · #1677545
"Putting on the Game Face"
#962814 added July 19, 2019 at 5:43pm
Restrictions: None
Who is Pulling the Strings?
Regarding who is really pulling the strings in the Democratic Party, I can't say for sure. The evidence points to a conglomerate of offshore monied interests with deep pockets. The Democratic Politicians use George Sorros as the Single Point of Contact but there are some hefty financial backers standing in the wings. I think some likely candidates are the Rockerfellers, the Rothschilds, and the Bilderburgers but fingering them is like finding and prosecuting the kingpins of an organized crime cartel.

I further believe that another layer under these mega banking interests are the Extraterrestrials The Money and ETs agree on one thing; the planet Earth needs a single, unified and overarching government. These two players are working constantly behind the scenes to achieve their political goal. It's no easy task. The challenge they face is daunting and achieving it is often a case of one step forward and two steps back. The United States of America is a huge impediment. It offers an alternative to the Socialist model the New Aristocracy is shooting for. Still, the monied elite have made progress selling their product. They like the model because it harkens back to feudalism which put an elite class in control and is based on Plato's Republic. Never mind that it never worked, invites mediocrity, and brings out the worst in the ruling class... it 's an effective means, as the Communists have demonstrated, for controlling the masses. This is why the elites salivate at the very notion of a socialistic world order. They see themselves as the Silver and Golden Citizens. European countries are shown as a good example of what the end product should look like.

Under the Obama administration it looked like they just might be on the verge of pulling it off. The problem was that militarily, economically, and technologically the USA was a hard nut to crack. The only answer the Nouveau Aristocracy saw was an attack from within, a fifth column designed to erode, the moral and constitutional base that has served Americans since the revolution.

The battle lines for 2020 are drawn... Will the Constitution continue to govern or are we in for a healthy dose of Socialism. The outcome will determine the future of the United States.




© Copyright 2019 percy goodfellow (UN: trebor at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
percy goodfellow has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/962814-Who-is-Pulling-the-Strings