*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/970905-Unfairness-Underhandedness-and-Scheming
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing · #1677545
"Putting on the Game Face"
#970905 added December 3, 2019 at 11:46am
Restrictions: None
Unfairness, Underhandedness and Scheming
The Democrats are about to fire off their last volley. For three years, ever since the 2016 election, they've taken their sour grapes out on President Trump. Now, since they can, they're crafting up Impeachment Articles for a trial in the Senate. What this will do is provide a stage for the airing of all the dirty Democratic laundry, that's been stuffed into the hamper and gathering mold ever since.

The Horowitz Report will reveal the abuses behind the FISA warrants. There'll only be one revelation worthy of inditement. However, there'll be plenty of other "less worthy" revelations brought to air in the eyes of public opinion. The rest of the findings will be labeled as "demonstrations of poor judgement" which while egregious do not rise to the level of criminality. The Durham investigation will charge the FBI lawyer who "Falsified" the underlying documentation. He'll get thrown under the bus. There'll be plenty more showing how Trump officials were "Unmasked" but since these are not a crimes, there'll be no inditement.

Lisa Page appears off the hook along with Susan Rice.

What this will show is WRONGDOING, LEAKING, UNMASKING, and the ABUSE OF POWER and give legitimacy to claims President Trump has been making all along, that Democratic holdovers have been working on the cusp of legitimacy for the past three years to undermine his Administration. As the Impeachment Trial plays out in the Senate, the unfairness, underhandedness and scheming, of the Democrats will become a daily reminder to the American public.

If the Republicans are smart they will let this all play out until the election.


© Copyright 2019 percy goodfellow (UN: trebor at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
percy goodfellow has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/970905-Unfairness-Underhandedness-and-Scheming