*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/976148
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #2158633
Feeling Right Every Day!
#976148 added February 23, 2020 at 10:30am
Restrictions: None
Hello
Three days after my last post, I was in a car accident. It was Halloween, and it was just starting to snow, when a truck crosses two lanes coming from the other direction and smashes into us nearly head on. Later, I found out this driver had been driving reckless which was witnessed by someone I work with before the accident even happened. I heard he did get a ticket for reckless driving. Anyway, my wife was stuck in the car for an our and a half and it took the jaws of life to get her out. I swear it was only 45 minutes, but whatever. My wife had her ankle broke quite severely and had to be rushed off to a hospital that had a doctor who knew how to fix it. Meanwhile, I and my 12 year old was taken to a nearby hospital. My youngest had a broken arm and I had a split across my eye and part of the skin on my nose was rubbed off. It took me a week before I was able to move very much. Meanwhile, my wife spent two weeks in the hospital, then another couple of weeks in a home (Old folks home, I swear!). This was an hour away, which made things vey difficult for visiting. Thankfully, my Mother in Law was able to help for a couple of weeks. Yay!

So, she was just recently given the okay to walk on it, but the bedroom is upstairs and stairs are something she is only just beginning to conquer. I am going to be in trouble soon, I am sure.

Just the other day I made a joke I almost regret. I was in a room filled with women and I might have mentioned that my wife had it easy, I had to watch the kids! It was funnier in my head. Cricket. Cricket.

1Finally, I recently finished my Romantica class, which was a six week course. I learned lots there. I don't write in that genre, but I might someday. It is very interesting and I am glad for the experience. Okay, enough for my blog today.

Have a great day!

Footnotes
1 


© Copyright 2020 Jimminycritic (UN: jimminycritic at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jimminycritic has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/976148